Dupicate login bug in Rune Dragon Nest HC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dupicate login bug in Rune Dragon Nest HC

What the fuck are u doing ED???? When the game change for u to manage it, always got fucking bug, black screen, bug skill of class,... then this. All party member in RuDN HC disconnect then when they login again, they will have dupicate login error, only can login again when the time count of RuDN HC is end. U WASTE MY TIME AND MY TICKET, IF U CAN'T WORKING HARD LIKE CC TO FIX BUG, U SHOULD GO DEAD PLEASE.
    NICE GAME + TRASH DEVS = DIED GAME
    Attached Files

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Click image for larger version

Name:	bop3H9m.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	113094

Comment

ya lol im tired with this BUG , im though they already fix it after maintenance but today got it again when go RUNE HC . i'm very disappointed you ED *~*

Comment

I'd like to correct you on one thing: CC never fixed bugs. They simply collect the bug reports and forwarded them to ED and that system worked well.

The provlem is that ED does not seem to respond to bug reports when they are not served on a silver platter as CC used to feed them. Now they are buffet style posted in this forum and they don't seem to care much.

But I gues this is reality. If you are used to fine dining, you'd choose that over buffet anytime.
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

I don't think it's only in RUDN.
          I entered Lagendia continent exploration.
          Attached Files
          Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

I also happen to experience the same issue while doing DQ. Sadly it's been 30 minutes and still cannot log in.

Comment

Working...
            X