requesting ED to reboot server every day on PEAK HOURS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• requesting ED to reboot server every day on PEAK HOURS

since we still only got a relief atm for black screen i hope ED will reboot the server specially on the upcoming holidays/weekends hopefully the black screen wont be as horrible like last weekends

they will reboot or restart *IN NEXT PATCH OF COURSE* HUEHUEHUE

Comment

I agree to that TashaGodspell !~ Blackscreen today is longer than yesterday. so annoying.

Comment

Sorry for your inconvenient

Comment

Instead of rebooting daily, why not just fix the core of the problem?

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
          When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post
            Instead of rebooting daily, why not just fix the core of the problem?
            Do you know what's the core of the problem?

I bet even ED themselves are trying to figure it out now...
            It would have been fixed on the maintenance the other day but it keeps coming back which means whatever they did before is probably a temporary fix.

Comment

better close the game for eternity, that will solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by imlouminare View Post
                Which is equal to closing their business since they don't have any other noteworthy games.

Comment

• imlouminare
                  imlouminare commented
                  Editing a comment
                  well, if they don't want this game to end. They should work harder and faster to solve these problems.

Originally posted by Knee View Post

Do you know what's the core of the problem?

I bet even ED themselves are trying to figure it out now...
                It would have been fixed on the maintenance the other day but it keeps coming back which means whatever they did before is probably a temporary fix.
                Obviously i dont... i dont work in ED games.

and its their job to determine the core of the problem , not mine. Im a consumer of their product.
                i doubt previously they fixed shit, they just restarted the server to refresh it like how i restart my router to lessen the load and the amount of cache.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
                When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post

Obviously i dont... i dont work in ED games.

and its their job to determine the core of the problem , not mine. Im a consumer of their product.
                  i doubt previously they fixed shit, they just restarted the server to refresh it like how i restart my router to lessen the load and the amount of cache.
                  That's the thing, even they can't pinpoint the problem, I just hope they are at least 'trying' to come up with a permanent fix as I and many others hates those stupidly long loading times when you only got a set amount of hours to play.

Comment

Originally posted by imlouminare View Post
                    If you dont like the game, you are always welcomed to leave. Keeping on asking them to shut down the game is just ridiculous, other players might still be enjoying the content despite the shitty and lousy developers. The game itself is good, but not the customer service

Comment

• PhiliaBomb
                      PhiliaBomb commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You might as well quit the forum. We don't need the negativity from those who gave up on the game. Leave it to us players who still trudge on.

• imlouminare
                      imlouminare commented
                      Editing a comment
                      we don't need negativity? When the game itself is already in the negative state. lmao

• PhiliaBomb
                      PhiliaBomb commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Please understand the context of my statement. By 'we', I mean the active players. What's the point of pouring salt on an already deep wound? All you've done here is whine when you could've just moved on to other things, given that you've already quit the game. If you have an insatiable urge to bash the game, go do it in FB where all the trolls and haters are.

better is to pospone the lagendia exploration until they fix the botting issue where ppl are doing hundeds of acts at once doing lagendias

Comment

nah its server issue CC server can handle it perfectly even with tons of bots

Comment

Tasha gpals0623

admin gm what is happening right now ? the game is unplayable its like last weekends more than a minute black screen dont leave us in the dark like the black screen give us some info on the server current state or the reason of the black screen

Comment

your hardware is failing ED, now you guys already know the problem, fix it ! don't be a cheapskate

Comment

Working...
                          X