Postpone lagendia exploration to fix black screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postpone lagendia exploration to fix black screen

the black screen event all started when lagendia hits last saterday and that i believe there are tons of ppl doing bots to spam lagendia runs , i wish to postpone temporary postpone lagendia until ED has a better answer to either implement lagendia again or fix the bot system issue to fix all players playing the game , plz share and comment below that you guys agree so ED will know what the comunity wants Tasha
    Last edited by bladestar7; 12-21-2017, 05:03 AM.

may i also add that we have not given any sort of reasurance nor compentation for the hours and upon hours of waiting for the loading to start and many people also have theyre progress lost due to dc while waiting for the black screen to load , so plz suport these and hopefulyl these will fix the black screen issue and give awereness to ED about the bot system that is being used to cause mass amount of server issues

Comment

just close the game already, why make us suffer Tasha

Check out my Ruina/Defensio videos

Comment

Sad.. DN is suffering from darkness

Comment

we already suffered with DNP lost and now least make the game playable

Comment

First things first, please make it easier to read.

Comment

• bladestar7
              bladestar7 commented
              Editing a comment
              sorry , noob at doing things here at forum , but major idea is there

the community wants the blackscreen event to finish, not postponing the LCE where we can get tonnes of items
            "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
            - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• bladestar7
              bladestar7 commented
              Editing a comment
              ok postponing maybe hard , but i hardly see ED fixing the bots that spams load and load of character taking advantage of the events and dictation the prices and getting major plates Tasha
              Last edited by bladestar7; 12-21-2017, 05:14 AM.

I really like playing this event next to the dragon hunting one, but if that's what is needed to make the game playable, then please postpone lagendia (or remove it completely if you have to). No one wants to waste their time on playing a game with such a long loading time

Comment

How can you so sure LCE is the cause of this BS , what would you say if they remove LCE and BS still persists?

Comment

• kotomi278
                kotomi278 commented
                Editing a comment
                because black screen apearred on LCE and maybe your also a botter that wants the LCE to farm faster?
                well for me i hope they remove it fast. i have more farming methods than LCE and black screen eating my time and im losing my cool to farm load so long/
                Last edited by kotomi278; 12-21-2017, 07:32 AM.

• atom100
                atom100 commented
                Editing a comment
                BS only appeared on sunday, i was able to play up to saturday night i didn't notice any BS. even though if black screen appeared at the same time w/ LCE it could just coincidence. why not let ED do the troubleshooting which is their job , let them do the necessary remedy.

nah jumping too conclusion even if thats the case it still the server fault not the event if it cant handle that many players/bot then its better to close the game itself

Comment

#DNISDEAD

P.S Free blackscreen at sea.dragonnest.com and 1x garnet pouch

Comment

Well if in the end, we are unable to really find out what is the true cause of this, I think it wouldn't be too bad to give this a shot. At this rate, I feel that everything should be done to put an end to this - even if it's not the main cause we kinda need to work together if we want to solve this quickly...
                  Last edited by WolfLover; 12-21-2017, 07:08 AM.
                  Class Mastery 3 guide with some details
                  Edited as of 28/11/2017

Comment

To the topic: Not sure if its the LCE Contents that really caused these black screens or its just the game`s server at fault. Anyway, its really getting annoying now and obviously wasting our time. ( I`m actually at the black screen part of the game while I`m typing this and its been more than a minute now)

To the people who keeps saying DN is dead or saying this game should close, you people are free to quit this game. Besides, people keep saying those stuffs since 60 cap.

Comment

+1 xincode fault (condom failure)
                      While under CC we were using assassin gameguard, we less heard anything about bot at that moment.
                      DNshop : closed
                      DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
                      currently active : Honkai Impact 3
                      waiting list : Loading...

Comment

• atom100
                        atom100 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        less heard but you could see them at merca's portal , they are all lv88 RH. And they are either sorceress or lancea.
                        Last edited by atom100; 12-21-2017, 08:15 AM.

Originally posted by bladestar7 View Post
                      the black screen event all started when lagendia hits last saterday and that i believe there are tons of ppl doing bots to spam lagendia runs , i wish to postpone temporary postpone lagendia until ED has a better answer to either implement lagendia again or fix the bot system issue to fix all players playing the game , plz share and comment below that you guys agree so ED will know what the comunity wants Tasha
                        • atom100 commented
                          Today, 07:05 AM
                          less heard but you could see them at merca's portal , they are all lv88 RH. And they are either sorceress or lancea.
                          Last edited by atom100; Today, 07:15 AM.

Why blame the RH, Chronicle and LCE for the Black screen? LCE content was already here long before the 2nd Chronicle event was launched.. cant u guys use ur common sense? I wanna ask u this before everyone goes berserk, can someone use more than 1 account in 1 pc? can someone play more than 1 account at the same time? is there a BOT Apps that make the accounts farm LCE without a pilot? someone says, the reason for the blackscreen is the Farming of items inside LCE and he said that maybe because there are Botters who wanna farm faster?

Do u understand what u are accusing other players does? i will tell u this.. i have many accounts but i can only use 1 of them at a time, so whats the difference it will make if i use my main or my subs? does using my subs make the BS, or Lags? if u cannot prove the source of this BS then i suggest u just keep silent and not jump into conclusions... we are all affected by this BS and this is a server issue, stop blaming someone or something unless u have solid proof..

Comment

Working...
                      X