is ED able to fix the blackscreen ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is ED able to fix the blackscreen ?

seems like theres no more blackscreen ATM even though i saw some line of bots , this happens alot in CC but their server is tougher compare to ED server

Is this true? No more blackscreen?

Comment

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      Enjoy it while it last blackscreen event will probably come back.

They should ban botters without mercy.
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Last time they do this, "no innocent" had been falsely banned tho

Sorry for all your inconvenience.

Comment

Thank you very much GM.... Thanks a lot of hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by TashaGodspell View Post
        seems like theres no more blackscreen ATM even though i saw some line of bots , this happens alot in CC but their server is tougher compare to ED server
        Lol! why always think Cherry credits as the Developer of DN? Cherry Credits is a mere portal in which the developer uses to manage the game, CC dont create servers, CC dont fix issues, CC is like a call center representative in which they consolidate all the reports and hand it down to the Developers of this game.. dont always compare CC to ED.. FYI!

"the trouble with a man is his lack of knowledge with a certain issue that makes him look ignorant." ---- karl Marx

---Mechakim8---

Comment

• darkb1ader
          darkb1ader commented
          Editing a comment
          Unfortunately, what matters the most is the FACE. People doesn't care about technicalities, the only important thing is the one WHO IS REPRESENTING it at the moment.
          Just saying...

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          You act smart and even add that quote at the end but you are wrong about the post you quoted; when the person says CC's server is "tougher," it meant that under CC, the servers did not face such issues, hence "tougher."

CC was the publisher; while they did not create servers or fix issues, they were actually using their own servers to host the game.

• TashaGodspell
          TashaGodspell commented
          Editing a comment
          nice
          Xenocho !

@darkb1ader u mean to say, u based ur opinion on who represents an issue rather who solves it? so ur secretary is gonna be imprisoned if u killed someone?is that what u are saying? attack the main issue and not the one ur eyes is just seeing.. there are numerous consumer cases that are being filed against the manufacturer of a certain item, MANUFACTURER not the one who sells it like the boutique or mall.. so dont tell me what is important or what matters... its a case of being knowledgeable with facts and answers not just who represents it. its what other people call, lack of mentality.

Comment

and 1 more thing about what u said that people doesnt care about TECHNICALITIES! thats the sole reason why people just say what they want instead of digging into the issue because they dont know anything about technicals.. so at the end of the day, these whiners cried over something they dont even understand.

Comment

wtf are talking about man CC is not the developer of DN most of us knows that they are fooking publisher and ofcourse they got their own fooking SERVER why ? a perfect example is a private server did they develop the game ? certainly no but they got the game to run though they need is the server to host it .

ALSO REMEMBER THIS ?

if ED already own the server there no reason to create a new one heck a transfer since its from ED omg dude

if it is ingames patches new games stuff then thats ED job the developer of the game if its networking/hardware stuff issue the publishers can handle those since they got their own IT staff

well today it doesn't matter anymore since they run BOTH
            Last edited by TashaGodspell; 12-22-2017, 02:17 AM.

Comment

@Xenocho i dont just act smart, I AM SMART! why? because i know what i am saying and i know what i am about to say next.. as u said, CC was the Publisher, do u even know what a publisher means? they just promote the game, they just manage the game, they dont have servers to use for DN coz if it does, then they are the Developers already.. The servers came from the Devs and not from the publisher/promoter, hence, TOUGHER SERVER doesnt even fall under the technical category.. again as what ive said earlier, PEOPLE WILL JUST SAY ANYTHING EVEN IF THEY DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY SAY.. right Xenocho? be smart even if it is just an ACT on ur end Xenocho..

Comment

Originally posted by TashaGodspell View Post
                wtf are talking about man CC is not the developer of DN most of us knows that they are fooking publisher and ofcourse they got their own fooking SERVER why ? a perfect example is a private server did they develop the game ? certainly no but they got the game to run though they need is the server to host it .

ALSO REMEMBER THIS ?

if ED already own the server there no reason to create a new one heck a transfer since its from ED omg dude

if it is ingames patches new games stuff then thats ED job the developer of the game if its networking/hardware stuff issue the publishers can handle those since they got their own IT staff

well today it doesn't matter anymore since they run BOTH
                haha the way u say something definitely shows u are ignorant! did u know why they need to transfer from CC to ED? and are we a private server? dont push the idea that CC has its own server, CC IS MANAGING TONS OF GAMES, if they use servers on each game what will happen if u know something about this issue..! AND TashaGodspell, learn to construct ur sentence so the idea can be juiced easily.. hahaha CURSING is a way to show that u know NOTHING! anyway, lemme tell u this, AN IGNORED MAN IS NO LESS THAN AN IGNORED FOOL!, so ill just ignored this NONSENSE POST OF YOURS! FYI, DONT MAKE URSELF LOOK MORE STUPID!

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan8 View Post
                  @Xenocho i dont just act smart, I AM SMART! why? because i know what i am saying and i know what i am about to say next.. as u said, CC was the Publisher, do u even know what a publisher means? they just promote the game, they just manage the game, they dont have servers to use for DN coz if it does, then they are the Developers already.. The servers came from the Devs and not from the publisher/promoter, hence, TOUGHER SERVER doesnt even fall under the technical category.. again as what ive said earlier, PEOPLE WILL JUST SAY ANYTHING EVEN IF THEY DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY SAY.. right Xenocho? be smart even if it is just an ACT on ur end Xenocho..
                  so EA is now a game developer

Comment

HAHAHA u really wanna be a fool dont u? check this out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_Arts

Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) is an American video game company headquartered in Redwood City, California. Founded and incorporated on May 28, 1982 by Trip Hawkins, the company was a pioneer of the early home computer games industry and was notable for promoting the designers and programmers responsible for its games. As of September 2017, Electronic Arts is the second-largest gaming company in the Americas and Europe by revenue and market capitalization after Activision Blizzard and ahead of Take-Two Interactive.[2] The company has sparked controversies over its advertising efforts, micro-transactions, and acquisition of other studios.

Currently,
                    EA develops and publishes games under several labels including EA Sports titles FIFA, Madden NFL, NHL, NCAA Football, NBA Live, and SSX. Other EA labels produce established franchises such as Battlefield, Need for Speed, The Sims, Medal of Honor, Command & Conquer, as well as newer franchises such as Crysis, Dead Space, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Army of Two, Titanfall and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, produced in partnership with LucasArts.[3] EA also owns and operates major gaming studios, EA Tiburon in Orlando, EA Canada in Burnaby, BioWare in Edmonton as well as Montreal, and DICE in Sweden.[4]

hahaha want some more? BEFORE U SAY OR ASK ANYTHING, MAKE SURE U KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT IT!! GOOGLE IS A CLICK AWAY! HAHA I PITY U!

Comment

Hahaha i really pity u boi! check this out, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_Arts

Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) is an American video game company headquartered in Redwood City, California. Founded and incorporated on May 28, 1982 by Trip Hawkins, the company was a pioneer of the early home computer games industry and was notable for promoting the designers and programmers responsible for its games. As of September 2017, Electronic Arts is the second-largest gaming company in the Americas and Europe by revenue and market capitalization after Activision Blizzard and ahead of Take-Two Interactive.[2] The company has sparked controversies over its advertising efforts, micro-transactions, and acquisition of other studios.

Currently,
                      EA develops and publishes games under several labels including EA Sports titles FIFA, Madden NFL, NHL, NCAA Football, NBA Live, and SSX. Other EA labels produce established franchises such as Battlefield, Need for Speed, The Sims, Medal of Honor, Command & Conquer, as well as newer franchises such as Crysis, Dead Space, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Army of Two, Titanfall and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, produced in partnership with LucasArts.[3] EA also owns and operates major gaming studios, EA Tiburon in Orlando, EA Canada in Burnaby, BioWare in Edmonton as well as Montreal, and DICE in Sweden.[4]

hahaa want more? BEFORE U SAY OR ASK SOMETHING MAKE SURE U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT? HAHAH NOW U ARE LOOKING MORE STUPID HAHAHA

GOOGLE IS JUST A CLICK AWAY USE IT SO U WONT BE LAUGHED MORE HAHAHA
                      Last edited by Dylan8; 12-22-2017, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan8 View Post
                        publishers manages their own servers too and devs creates the game contents and patches

you prolly missed that info on wikipedia / google haha

Comment

Working...
                        X