"Best" Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Best" Christmas

This topic is to voice out my opinion on this year's Christmas events, which is actually quite historical as we had changed our game publisher to ED.
    *Note that this thread is not to bash ED.*

1. Tonnes of fun events
    We have the login events, which give us Garnet supplies everyday; AFK event where we can get free stationary mount and orange-coloured title; Artbook event to get some cute cash accessories; Conversion boxes to give more power to the riches one; and lastly Lagendia Continental Exploration S10 that lowered down the price of Champion Heraldies which is nice. So what do I do everyday? Login, AFK, swap tix, do LCE and close DN, pretty much as similar as usual days.
    Why not bring back the DNSEA Christmas tradition, Santa Orc? I believe that script is not owned by CC right? Are there no more good idea of events that actually fun and engaging to the players? Taking an example from my childhood MMO, Dragonica, where they have this "OX Quizzes" that all the players in the server may participate altogether as long as they are in towns, and answering several true-false questions (sometimes troll questions from GM) correctly to get certain rewards.

2. Blackscreen Event & Duplicate Login Event
    Wew these two events was historical, never had these events for 5 years of my life in DNSEA. From here I see that the technical team of DNSEA is quite weak, not to include also the early spoiler of Conversion Box at 12 Dec.

So in a nutshell, ED has rooms of improvement in both their game management and technical aspects. I don't know if Tasha and the DNSEA management team is new and inexperience or what, maybe somebody may enlighten me on why is this year Christmas is quite terrible. Hopefully ED will learn from this year, improve and maybe we will have a fun Halloween and Christmas next year, if the game still survive.

I am ready for bashes.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Personally, the thing I see bad in ED management right now, is active interaction towards players.

Lack of interaction to players, caused confusion and rants, and still wondering why they don't do some "ACTIVE" interaction to players...

They probably read in the forums, what we do not know is if they actually care, which is lame..

Events and stuff, probably, trying to be unique in some way? I dunno.

I'm still hoping tho that they will improve

Comment

It's a sinking ship.

It seems they are turning their attention towards developing "Project L". I'm not exactly sure what it is, but it seems to be yet another 2D PC MMORPG.

Comment

hmm dragon nest is the first of it kind on pc gaming on 2011 high pc requirements like black desert today and its gameplay is the same like monster hunter with skills like devil cry

sad to say its pay to win + gambles that turn off most of new and some past player for me i dont care coz im casual
        Last edited by TashaGodspell; 12-26-2017, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• darkb1ader
          darkb1ader commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed!!
          Unfortunately, players can't do anything about it except quit or suck it up. This is how MMORPG lives and dies.

Originally posted by Mik View Post
        Personally, the thing I see bad in ED management right now, is active interaction towards players.

Lack of interaction to players, caused confusion and rants, and still wondering why they don't do some "ACTIVE" interaction to players...

They probably read in the forums, what we do not know is if they actually care, which is lame..

Events and stuff, probably, trying to be unique in some way? I dunno.

I'm still hoping tho that they will improve
        this +1 million

Comment

Originally posted by Riugа View Post
          It's a sinking ship.

It seems they are turning their attention towards developing "Project L". I'm not exactly sure what it is, but it seems to be yet another 2D PC MMORPG.
          I like how they planning to abandon their goldmine and turn for something uncertain.

I am always trying to be positive on their decisions and the management, but things getting more and more disappointed. Maybe they are actually trying to squeeze out the last drop of profit from DN, and gone for long LOL.
          "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
          - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

We are really sorry especially black screen and duplicate login issue. Additionally, we recognize the bot issue please wait little more. Always thank you for your patience!

Comment

• Mik
              Mik commented
              Editing a comment
              Hoping for the best and thank you for your efforts

• BananaCredits
              BananaCredits commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for replying to my concerns. I sincerely hope that DNSEA would improve gradually in the future.
          Working...
          X