why Conversion Costumes a HOT thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why Conversion Costumes a HOT thing?

As per title.... I would like to discuss why Conversion Costumes become a HOT thing?

Well you see..... this item sky rocket to 200k per piece.... i know it has the strongest stat but not that almighty...
    If you talk about skin, refer back to the stat....it's not almighty which mean future might some better costumes?

So what about your thoughts?

Limited edition, may not return in future. Currently best stat and highest grade costume released in DN so far (relative to KDN's data).
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

first, based on my personal perspective, the price was that high because of it's rarity and how it could be sold in TH, via trade warranty.

second, it's like a synth device with the current highest stats in costumes by far, and by that, having a char that you want + a costume combination that you wanted + wont worry about the stats = additional motivation to play

Comment

Too bad it cannot be shared through Cash Storage

I prepared for those conversion costumes for a long time.
        I bought each of my loli a costume set of their own so they'll just share the conversion items and will have different appearance.
        Last edited by BabyKuri; 12-27-2017, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Simple answer, OP players are only starting to have them, they have plenty of gold and they have nothing else to spend their gold for since they already highly geared

Comment

Some reasons:
            - This is limited item. After 2 weeks, you no longer can get it. Even if someone sell it later on, expect it will be much more expensive than now.
            - There is no better costume according to latest kDN patch.
            - The ability to freely change appearance is great.
            - You may think the stat increase not worth the cost. Price/performance is not good. But for some people who can afford it, why not!
            zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

Fashion nest.

Comment

Originally posted by sngweiwei View Post
                Fashion nest!!

^^^^^ this

Patience is a virtue~
                Thank you Huzaaaart for my Avatar~

Comment

So, how about costume that already been synthesized by magical synthesis device? Still can be used for conversion?

Comment

LOL YEAH FASHION NEST especially for those people who can afford it.

But if you're in a tight budget, just don't mind it (like me ) I'm happy with my musketeer costume anyway since the stat difference aint that big as compared to its price
                    I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
                    I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

You have the good (if not best) stats and the ability to use overall costume (which usually has the best design) in nests and raid, so why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Aixilef View Post
                        So, how about costume that already been synthesized by magical synthesis device? Still can be used for conversion?
                        Yes basically anything you see in your cash inventory except durational items.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
                        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Most end game players generally have the best gears but faces the dilemma of the synthesis costume device.
                          since SCD is rng based on gatcha/ altea box, and only 1 use, many players are hesitant to use it or if they dont have it in the first place, as if they are to use the SCD, the cash item instantly becomes binded and all resell value is gone, and even trade warranty cant save it.
                          conversion costumes fixes all that problem as well as gives a huge fuckload of stats.
                          The best part is the motivation of your cosmetics on your character which will subconsciously improve your learning process of the class as i believe if somethig looks pleasant , people will most likely do better on it. (Some psychological stuff)

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
                          When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

already tried a few times( like 6 to 7 times).. no luck! oh well. c'set la vie.

Comment

• NASALord
                              NASALord commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Well is RNG stuff. People attempt more than 100 boxes to 200 boxes to nail one.
                          Working...
                          X