Resurrection Scrolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resurrection Scrolls

Before when ED took full hold of DN SEA CC used to give a bunch of resurrection scrolls but now i see that ED isnt really giving some of it i plan on buying resurrection scrolls on the cash shop but it was a rip-off it cost 4500 EYET for 10 resuscrolls = 10 lifestones it seems like to me ED is only focused on FTG pots and other shenanigans. I just hope that they do that again in ED (probably)

Originally posted by Rinfumeku View Post
    Before when ED took full hold of DN SEA CC used to give a bunch of resurrection scrolls but now i see that ED isnt really giving some of it i plan on buying resurrection scrolls on the cash shop but it was a rip-off it cost 4500 EYET for 10 resuscrolls = 10 lifestones it seems like to me ED is only focused on FTG pots and other shenanigans. I just hope that they do that again in ED (probably)
    you can alternatively purchase the Healing Lily package at the cash shop @ page 4 of Main.
    however every character is bound to purchase once, but can be easily bypassed if you use another character to gift to the destinated character you wish to have the resu scrolls.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• Rinfumeku
      Rinfumeku commented
      Editing a comment
      never knew about that thanks for the info btw

Not to stop you from buying, but why do you need so much lifestone? If you used up your daily blue lifestone then you can just stop doing dangerous nests, or maybe try to survive rather than YOLO.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• Rinfumeku
      Rinfumeku commented
      Editing a comment
      My problem is i feel uncomfortable if i dont have extra lifestones which results me dying alot more than having extra lifestones

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      In this case, the lifestones obtained from the level achievement box should be enough isnt it?

Originally posted by BananaCredits View Post
    Not to stop you from buying, but why do you need so much lifestone? If you used up your daily blue lifestone then you can just stop doing dangerous nests, or maybe try to survive rather than YOLO.
    I know someone who can only play on Friday, literally a day before reset so he just run whatever nest that he can in that short amount of time which means there's no "stop doing dangerous nest".
    Generally he doesn't really used up all blue hearts but sometimes sh*t happens so yea.

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya sometimes I also rush for "dangerous nests" where I do use my lifestone, but not as frequent that I would used up all my lifestones that I actually saved more than 200x of it for the course of 3 years from events.

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      BananaCredits I think the problem lies more towards new characters.
Working...
X