Jades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jades

There are few things I would like to clarify for the enlightenment of my soul XD

· Lv93 or Lv95 Jades?
    · +15 Lv93 or Lv95 Jades?
    · +15 Lv93 or Unique 95 Jades?
    · What is the "perfect stat" of 95 jades for Int dark classes? (I'm DS)
    · Is it true that I have to sacrifice my HP if I switch to 95 Jades? If so, is there a way to compensate for it? Or is it okay to leave as it is?
    · Erm. Why is 95 jades unenhanceable? (Omg my grammar) Will they be enhanceable in the future? (Omg my grammar again)

If there is a thread with the same dumb question as mine, please let me know. I'll gladly delete this XD

​​​​​​​Arigatou ~

1 and 2 - +15 level 93 jades gives more stats than level 95 jades.
    3 - unique level 95 jades are expensive atm, stick to epic grade.
    4 - balance int crit and int vit stats for survivability and damage/crit rate.
    5 - not really, depends on what you'll put.
    6 - dunno and dunno

Comment

1. Depends on your budget. 95-Legend > 95-Unique > +15 93 > 95-Epic
      2. +15 93 Epic Jades are inherently better than 95 Epic Jades (In my experience, as for flat stats, +8 Epic 93 Jades = Epic 95 Jades)
      3. For now, +15 93 Epic Jades and 95 Unique Jades have a little difference (not that noticeable really). In the future though (basing from DNKr's December Patch), 95 Unique Jades will be better as they buffed it. So, if you have a +15 93 Jade, just stick to it for now and slowly farm for 95 Unique Jades. Unless you are 'end-game geared' there are more cost-effective things to upgrade rather than Jades to boost your Damage.
      4. There is no such thing as a 'perfect stat'. Jades are designed as they are in order to give players flexibility (compared to the old Potential system). You can choose to boost your survivability (Vit) and damage (Crit and FD). Now, that depends in what you want (or what your party/ping wants). If you are skilled in dodging and in mastering Nest mechanics, you can choose to boost your damage by equipping Int+Crit/FD. If you tend to die (or yer ping is sh*t), equip Int+Vit. Of course, just keep stacking you main stat (which is INT) and main element (which is Dark). Keep this in mind, a DEAD DPS CONTRIBUTES NO DPS AT ALL. It depends in your Skill, Latency and Party.
      P.S. This doesn't always apply specifically for end-game geared players. For end-game geared players, there are more complicated factors that needed to be considered.
      5. No no no no. My explanation above gives you the reason. You can still stack by using a Vit and HP sub-stat. There may be small differences, like small HP loss, but this will be mediated as you try to improve your Gears.
      6. Because 95 Jades are upgraded by upping their grade (Epic, Unique, Legend). Unique is better than Epic, and so on. And most likely no. Jade Enhancement is 93 cap's gimmick. 95 cap is centered on Grade Upgrading (like how Epic Neris can be turned into Unique Medea).

Comment

^
        Unique jade 95 with stat+patk/matk give much more patk/matk compare to +15 93 epic. You will lose hp though, but for many people, that not really a problem.
        zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

Thank you guys for your reply. I nearly wasted my nest points.
          Right now, I have +11 medea set with int/agi stats, using 5 int/vit jades (for my armor), int/crit for my acce, and dark jades for rings and wep and my damage barely reached 300k.
          It's so not watermelon. So I was wondering If I'm not in the right path or something.
          Last edited by yueruchi; 12-31-2017, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Mik
            Mik commented
            Editing a comment
            just balance em, good enuf to damage and to survive. If you think you are capable of surviving with a little bit of hp, then go replace it.

• yueruchi
            yueruchi commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks. You're so watermelon ^o^ )/

• Mik
            Mik commented
            Editing a comment
            You're welcome

95-Legend > 95-Unique > +15 93 > 95-Epic
          so where is 90/93-Legend? just curious....

Comment

Originally posted by dreadpin View Post
            95-Legend > 95-Unique > +15 93 > 95-Epic
            so where is 90/93-Legend? just curious....
            I believe it's 80/90-L instead of 90/93-L.
            This thread focuses more on defence jades instead of attack jades I guess, thus 80/90-L is not really included in the discussion.
            I would put it in between 95 Unique and +15 93 so 95-Legend > 95-Unique > 80/90-Legend > +15 93 Epic > 95-Epic

Comment

• dreadpin
              dreadpin commented
              Editing a comment
              oh my mistake and thank you!
          Working...
          X