Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes DELAY!

As the title suggests..

Where is the patch notes, ED?! Do you really expect the players to prepare and adjust for the upcoming update changes with so little time? One recent post on the official Facebook page even hinted the patch notes being posted during the weekends. Since when was Monday considered a 'weekend'? SERIOUSLY??!

<insert slowpoke meme here>

Weekend? あれは何でしょう?
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

What if developers are Korean but live in US!! I just wanna know whether they will remove conversion bonus for L grade...

Comment

At this rate, you're likely to enjoy extended maintenance notice before any patch note is revealed.

Me, I'm just enjoying my PS4 winter-sale games while waiting for ED to fix all issues that will come with this patch (trust me, knowing them, there WILL be some issues).

Comment

I havent seen the facebook post yet, but knowing ED for more than 3 months you should have expected this coming already.
          I'm actually looking forward to see what kind of mess they will make tomorrow (For example: gold goblin nest with no gold drop lol)

Comment

• X1989
            X1989 commented
            Editing a comment
            Dc right after you enter the nest, I guess?

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            Best = no gold drop bug LOL

• dreadpin
            dreadpin commented
            Editing a comment
            instead of gold goblin dropping gold....ur gold drop....*screams*

yup. just let us tomorrow patch

" Hello Adventurers,

There will be an Update for January on 9th January 2018 starting from 10:00HRS (GMT+8).
          The maintenance will take around 5HOURS until 15:00HRS (GMT+8).

We strongly recommend that you log out of the game before the stipulated time to avoid any item loss.

-Eyedentity Games- "

where is the patch note ?

T_T
          Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

Patch notes are usually posted the night before the patch, at least that's what I noticed.
            But they stated that they will post it during the weekends this time and there wasn't any so...good job ED.

Comment

ED where are my patch notes
              my hype is subsidinggg >;c

Comment

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post
                error 404 not found

Comment

they removed the patchnotes?

Comment

Originally posted by Eroise View Post
                  As the title suggests..

Where is the patch notes, ED?! Do you really expect the players to prepare and adjust for the upcoming update changes with so little time? One recent post on the official Facebook page even hinted the patch notes being posted during the weekends. Since when was Monday considered a 'weekend'? SERIOUSLY??!

<insert slowpoke meme here>
                  If u are in Asia, Monday is still weekends to the devs if their are in the US or Eu, coz monday in Asia is Sunday in US and EU

Comment

The summary (already loaded the patch notes before they removed it)

Comment

Managed to read everything, that took awhile actually, there's so many things in that patch note alone.
                      It is very complete and detailed, good to see that, they even put all the stats of the new cash items this time around.

Wonder why is it gone though...

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan8 View Post

If u are in Asia, Monday is still weekends to the devs if their are in the US or Eu, coz monday in Asia is Sunday in US and EU
                        Using US as example at 18:39 GMT+8 which means they are also technically Monday already is dumb...

Comment

Working...
                        X