Lancea Awakening Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lancea Awakening Bug

I wonder why is this happening, altho I'm happy that I could have tried the Lancea awakening much early than scheduled. So the ninja patch also comes with the Lancea awakening, and this also brought changes to Lancea skills.
    The Awakening Quest can be done, and you can also access the awakening slot. However, the some skills are bugged (just like the Flurry's puppet, Scar Maker Awk, and Spinning Cut Awk)
    What will the ED do now? Are they going to remove it as soon as possible? Or it will stay for the meantime until the date for the awakening has come... This is really frustrating ^_^"
    MilleFiyuKathrissFiyurisslKofuku

oh well. my sb got stronger w/out awk. :>
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

I'm happy for the buff as well, and the gestures/mount bugs are funny af xD But please at least fix hornet's touch first i need that skill so bad

Comment

Such a mess. By Ed
        Still no emergency maintenance to remove unofficial semi Lancea awakening lel?
        It shud be next months content they ruin it like this and all get bugged Gg
        Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
        www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

A notice has been posted :x

Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Aww, to be fixed already, i'm starting to like the lion ride, that standing at the back of lion and spinning

Comment

Somebody already try to fix skill after patch??
              sir I got my Hornet touch lvl 23 before and after patch its change into lvl 12..i got my HT skill wipe out
              when I learn the skill with my flurry I got force closed
              when I learn the skill with my SB it said I already learn the skill..
              can someone confirm about this?? or is it just my lancea problem??

thanks

Comment

• Xenocho
                Xenocho commented
                Editing a comment
                everyone is facing this issue. ED is handling this poorly so far.

• Siberiasan
                Siberiasan commented
                Editing a comment
                thank you Xenocho...

Sad to say, even though ED tried to fix it by blocking the Lancea from accessing the Awakening Skill Slot and give free skill initialization, some Lancea Players who still HAVE'NT resetting their skills are still able to use the awakening skills.

*I should'nt reset mine*
              MilleFiyuKathrissFiyurisslKofuku

Comment

Working...
              X