What term should i know at GTS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What term should i know at GTS?

"LFP > DPS Here" , "LFP>HDPS Here" , "LFP > Geared Here" , "LFP>No Noob Here".

1. What does it mean by DPS?
    How to know who DPS and who not?

2. What does it mean by HDPS?
    How to know who HDPS and who not?

3. What does it mean by Geared?
    Neris? Medea? LIDN?

5. How to know what nest that i can join?

6. What minimum requirement to join SM?

7. What minimum requirement to join NM?

8. What minimum requirement to join LBN?
    I'm so sick of this fake love ....

1/ DPS is any class except tank and healer.
    2/ For me HDPS and Geared mean full set calypse +20 and full (Refined) Genesis.
    Don't know about those requirement for those nest in pub. In my run, I never care how my teammate gear. Everyone can join regardless gear.
    zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

1. DPS = any class except healer and tanker.
      2. HDPS = cancerous term for SEA players to look for "geared players", borderline between DPS and HDPS are unclear and subjective.
      3. Geared = For nests, mostly refer to Hero Medea +10 and above, or Rune Unique +10 and above, or LIDN +10 and above. For 8 man raids, mostly refer to RUDNL +10 and above, or Hero Calypse.
      4. Error 404.
      5. This is depends on your gears. You may check the requirement in the entrance screen of the nests in the GTS.
      6. If you are good dodger, you may clear Abyss mode even with Neris. So just go try the different difficulties and get the general idea.
      7. Err Neris +10 and above with 4 man party.
      8. Check 5. See the minimum requirement on there.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

"LFP > DPS Here" , "LFP>HDPS Here" , "LFP > Geared Here" , "LFP>No Noob Here".
        --- Just comment, better steer off if they ever say "LFM> Pro only/no noob" because when accidents happen most likely you will enter a special event called "Trashtalking" xD

1. What does it mean by DPS?
        How to know who DPS and who not?
        - DPS usually any class except Saint (healer), Phys (healer). I'm not sure for Guardian (it's tanker, tho I think some can DPS) and mercenary branches.

2. What does it mean by HDPS?
        How to know who HDPS and who not?
        - Pub just like to put "High DPS" when they expect higher gear like full +20 calypse and refined genesis. Jk. Depends on party, some really expect way too high for HDPS (like what I mentioned first), some prolly highly enhanced medea. There are also some who just like to use that term but don't really check gears that much tbh.

3. What does it mean by Geared?
        Neris? Medea? LIDN?
        - Won't really call Neris set-up as geared, unless you are just doing easy contents like DQ and STG but nest-wise it's not. Usually Medea can be considered as geared, especially if high-leveled. Highly geared probably those with calypse. Can call higher gear shiz if got full genesis, more if they have FD plates and stuff.

4. -------------

5. How to know what nest that i can join?
        - You can check counter on entrance. Although other option I could think of is you can go inside the nest first (alone if you cant drag any friend or someone who dont mind no exp yet), check how much damage you can deal (if your damage is way to low you should consider gearing up more), and if you can survive well enough to not drag the party. For exploration/practice runs you better go with friends/guildies because with pub, you can expect trashtalkers here and there.

6. What minimum requirement to join SM?
        - Like the post above, you can clear Abyss mode with Neris, but you need to be good at dodging and with neris you'll most likely spend lotsa time versus geared people. If you're looking party with pub, they usually state their requirements (some just need buffs like RH or willpower, some wants you to be an OP geared shiz, some just needs people with same gears as them)

7. What minimum requirement to join NM?
        - Can go with neris but you should go in 4 man.

8. What minimum requirement to join LBN?
        - Personally, I'd say Medea with good enhancement. You still need to learn dodges if you don't wanna die.

-- just to add, it's better if you have costumes (even the WTP ones). Costumes gives lots of advantage now that you can't ignore it.

Comment

For points 5~8 it's actually very simple to gauge, dont need to confuse yourself (if you are new ), since there are many different gear types.
          Basically just go in solo and try to deal damage to the boss with your skill, if you can see the hp drop at a decent speed, then you're considered geared for it. however even after casting your entire skill rotation and you see the hp bar drops only 2% or 5% or less, then no probably not.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
          When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post
            For points 5~8 it's actually very simple to gauge, dont need to confuse yourself (if you are new ), since there are many different gear types.
            Basically just go in solo and try to deal damage to the boss with your skill, if you can see the hp drop at a decent speed, then you're considered geared for it. however even after casting your entire skill rotation and you see the hp bar drops only 2% or 5% or less, then no probably not.
            this exactly is correct.

Anyway, knowing the pubs and mostly, the citizens of channel 1, they only consider you as `geared` if your gears are better than them OR you have full Legend (regardless of enhancement) gears. Usually, most people who shout LF>> HDPS / Pro etc etc are the ones who wants to get carried. If they see that you cant carry them or make the run mechanic-free, then kick-out from the party you go.

Comment

I geared up my healer for the just for the fun of shaming those who "can't do their job"

As for the term "DPS", Since I spend most of my time running with pubs whenever my guild doesn't have any activities at the moment, I do have a minimum requirement for people who want to run which nest, since I'm not that "geared" myself to be considered as "HDPS" by others. But hey, everyone has their own opinion about "HDPS".....

For HC nests (except TKN and PKN HC), Limit Break Nests and RuDN 8-man Norm, I consider at least MedeaT1 +12 armors, MedeaT1 +15 weapons and some Legend accessories to be decent.
              As for 4-man Norm Nests (except RuDN 4-man Norm), why the hell does one ask for HDPS? Almost everyone is accepted there. If you're looking for "HDPS" for a nest that can be cleared within 5 mins or so, you are either desperately in a hurry or you're just a prick; in which the time used for looking for "HDPS" can be used for clearing the nest run instead. (Yeah i'm referring to you people who act like this)

As for Nightmare stage, it's understandable why people look for geared members to be able to take on the Double Boss Events and the Destruction Guard Event at Stage 2. So the more geared your party is, the better and faster it is to clear the stage/nest.

But do note that being geared and having experience are 2 different things. Even if you have "HDPS" but you run out of resurrections before final stage, or don't know the HP mechs, then you still suck.

Comment

Working...
              X