Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bots spotted

Meanwhile after maintenance...

I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
    I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

hahaha mockery is real.
    no bots were harmed in the process.

Comment

There is no way they can block ALL bots. As long as 90% is gone, you should be thankful.

Comment

• theredgumball
        theredgumball commented
        Editing a comment
        hopefully 90% is gone. Probably this is just a temporary solution since the remaining 10%-ish bots will just replicate anyway and i'm hoping for a permanent solution for this bots problem.

Meanwhile. Water is wet

Comment

Still better than it was before imho
        "Work hard if you want to live"
        — Argenta
        "Luckily you have me... We can go all dungeons if you want "
        — Comrade

Comment

• theredgumball
          theredgumball commented
          Editing a comment
          yaa. or probably no? idk. that long lines of bots near portals happened because of the portal bug where no-one can enter any portals in-game. that's the time we saw almost all of them bots.

We block bots continuously from 16th January. We promise we will do our best for blocking bots (and other issues!) Have a nice day

Comment

• WitchMari
          WitchMari commented
          Editing a comment
          How about the no damage dealt please? It's 7 days now and still not resolved. We've submitted 1:1 as well and heard nothing back. More info here - http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/supp...your-igns-here

• theredgumball
          theredgumball commented
          Editing a comment
          good job team! yay hopefully we can find concrete solutions to prevent this

*no knowledge in game programming etc so can't give a suggestion/idea haha*

• JexxonMelflux
          JexxonMelflux commented
          Editing a comment
          Is it not alright to list out the IGN of who you guys blocked? i mean, it's a win-win situation for all parties.

1) Players gets to witness it, which means assurance is given.

2) Raises awareness and allow all the others user who are currently boting that shit is getting real.

This i what i saw from Black Desert Online, they listed out a pool of user they banned for the use of illegal program.
      Working...
      X