How to put colour to text ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to put colour to text ?

Can someone tell me how to put colour to text in game ?

I'm so sick of this fake love ....

I saw a lot of players doing this in game I'm really not sure if this is a bug or abuse in game... I really hope that GM would fix this coz many players are kinda using this to mislead some players like posting ROB for 90days....

Comment

• MrEz98
      MrEz98 commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah and i think they post some material in their bag.. but when i click it.. it just a text..

such a disappointment

It's shown Here in the NA Forum Section and how to do the trick. It's getting pretty trendy, so yeah. I don't think it's a bug but it's just the people trolling around having fun as well. You won't be fooled that easily anyway if you just click on the item for the description.
    biglaugh.gif

Comment

It's on NA forum.
      http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ge...changing-texts

Comment

• MrEz98
        MrEz98 commented
        Editing a comment
        ......................... thanks

Even though that it's easy to know if it's fake or just trolling, this may still cam people into buying "coloured-text" items, like ROB, RuDN-L Wrath svc etc. There's still a chance that this can lead to a potential scam since there will always be not-so-smart people anywhere who might fall for the trick :/
      I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
      I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

??????

Comment

• SadisticEin
          SadisticEin commented
          Editing a comment
          Profanity == obscene language. I don't think changing text color is covered here :0 This points more on those who use or changes certain letters in a curse word so it won't get censored

This changing text color become cancer :v

Comment

Please don't do that. It is really hurt the eye and hard to read with this colorful text.
          zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

Originally posted by zArAthena View Post
            Please don't do that. It is really hurt the eye and hard to read with this colorful text.
            Yeah please spare our eyes from this trend

Comment

I tried to spam this on guild chat yesterday and they are really really annoyed to me. HAHAHA
              That black & magenta color is SO LUL.

So, I will leave this meme right here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	eyes.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	301.3 KB
ID:	119122
              Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Working...
              X