blocked account error(1002)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blocked account error(1002)

I just transfer my 140kg to my main account, and that gold was came from selling my genesis ring.
    I decide to use my dummy account (returned hero) to use the free trading house ticket to avoid paying huge amount of tax on registering genesis ring, and after the genesis got sold i transfer the gold to my main account and after that day my main account was blocked ? why ? having a huge amount of gold nowdays is illegal ? my gold was legitimate it's came form my hard work, dedication, doing the same things 7 days in a week, and after that you will blocked my account ? how sad playing this game since 24cap and that's how it's done.

IGN: Jchiro
    Class: AbyssWalker
    Attached Files

Send a ticket (1:1 inquiry) or at least post in the appropriate section of the forum. 1:1 is more efficient.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

5 days pastno reply

Comment

Hello @renzochoy, Please check policy 3.7 at https://sea.dragonnest.com/policy/terms-of-use.

Comment

so GM what's on that policy ? my account was blocked and i don't know the reason. im not looking for a refund im asking why they blocked my account, GM could you pls help me to figured this thing out ?

Comment

• gpals0623
            gpals0623 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello, renzochoy. We have a record that you request a refund which could be the reason why your account is blocked. If you have any questions please send 1:1 inquiries. Thank you

Did you send your gold in bulk? They probably thought you're a gold seller or something because of the huge amount..?

Comment

Yea i think that's the reason. But so lame right no evedence or report that i brought that gold. If they can check ip address both account has a same ip which means the both account was mine. Im tryin to explain to them that gold was legitimate but no one want to talk. So lame and btw not send direct trade.

Comment

gpals0623 GM pls help me, im innocent person =(

Comment

• gpals0623
                gpals0623 commented
                Editing a comment
                It's not for the buying /selling gold, the reason is refund. If you have any questions please send 1:1 inquires

gpals0623 GM that 1:1 inquires not replying to my any tickets

Comment

ah I remember my friend back in 70 or 80 cap, sold his 3rd stat FD plate for like more than 500kg and got banned the next day lmao. Ahhh good times.

Comment

Instant quit. After farming and achieve good gear.

Comment

gpals0623 GM i think i remember that . I was trying to explore the cc convert to ED cash . Because i was planning to buy CC but i dont have idea how it work to the new system, so i tried to make some examples. That was an accident. But pls give more information where did i send a refund ? Because thats all i remember. Pls help me GM you're a good person i feel that. God bless gm thanks for your replies ur so kind

Comment

Hi, as the Moderator mentioned, the block you are having is not related to any gold buying or selling.

The account block is due to a CASH BACK or REFUND you may have done when buying EYET or EYEC.

If you are PH:

Hi, ang iyong account ay hindi na-ban dahil sa pabili o pagbenta ng gold.

Ang account mo ay na-ban sapagkat nagkaroon ka ng record ng CASH BACK or REFUND sa isang transcation mo.

3.7 Refund ANY CHARGED AND OTHER FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IN PART OR IN WHOLE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, UPON TERMIATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT, EXTINGUISHMENT OF YOUR EYE CASH FOR ANY REASON, TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR THE DISCONTINUATION OF THE SERVICE EXCEPT FOR SHUT-DOWN OF THE SERVICE, THE DISCONTINUATION/INCIDENT OF THE SERVICE BY A MATERIAL BREACH OF EYEDENTITY AND/OR YOUR CANCELLATION BASED ON A UNILATERAL CANCELLATION OF TRANSACTION BY CREDIT CARD COMPANY.
                      Last edited by nvLite; 01-22-2018, 01:02 PM.
                      Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

nvLite could you tell me the date that happened the refund request. If there any possible solution on my problem?

Comment

• nvLite
                          nvLite commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I wouldn't be able to as I am also a forumer. I only replied since you haven't seem to see the reason the Moderator was pointing to. (Which I see you ady did.)

That is the reason why 1:1 is the best channel to address your problems. Double check your transaction records if you happen to have one.

gpals0623 gm could you pls tell me the date where the refund request happened ?

Comment

Working...
                        X