About ravens.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About ravens.

Anyone experiencing LOW CRIT CHANCE of Guillotine Cross of Ravens?
    Got a max crit 89% but in 95Nests I'm getting 3/10 Crit of GC(also using applause before using GC)

How many GC had you used in total that you had counted/experimented? How you confirmed with the 3/10? Is there any statistic to support your claim?
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Its all about that face, bout that face
      Caption

Comment

not sure if im correct but from what i remember crit also depends on the number of hits...something like more hits = more chances of hitting crit...and since GC is just a 1-hit skill then it has lower chances of crit...once it did tho, #feelsgoodman

ANYWAYS...not quite sure where i read that but it's stuck in my head ever since
        "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

• KillianQ
          KillianQ commented
          Editing a comment
          like i said...i can't remember...but i think it was about PRNG or something like that...or maybe that was some other game...meh still can't remember

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          Even with PRNG, the critical rate should be almost the same as theoretical values if you used it significantly a lot. Unless ED wrote some values wrongly in their scripts, which I believe that's why you wrote this thread I suppose.

• KillianQ
          KillianQ commented
          Editing a comment
          nvm i found that article that i read and i was right...it was for Dota 2 lol...someone explaining how PA's crit works...lol my bad

I've been doing VN HC/HELL SVC and based on my experience I'm getting more non-crit dmg from GC which is our main skill. :/

Comment

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          How many times had you used it? 100? 500? 10?

Negativity bias.

also 20% crit resist reduces crit chance to 69%. With crit resist reduction debuff, crit chance increases to 73%. Still very far from your 3/10 claim.
        Last edited by Xenocho; 01-30-2018, 07:30 PM.
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Working...
        X