• Show
Clear All

• February Calendar is UP !

As expected. Another boring Event.
    Your thoughts?
    Link:
    http://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/88

Click image for larger version

Name:	27072718_10214609439967790_9000507849339768256_n.jpg?_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeEI6U7YRFqBeSWe5DsRqdjRrpqEmQ2gQvE-LWqJMZC_145mi4PH9s5oO431kQ-rqpcGrwADbdVHxzyrxEHKzpAq-gpbtCwkyd-M-wkhPmo1xg&oh=af4dac0971269bd151a50fcf3fc1bfa5&oe=5B189F53.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	120471

Click image for larger version

Name:	27655431_10214609440407801_2338848033786921192_n.jpg?_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeE1d8CTxc0H_bsFWxDWgmGs-vzRgMVynlWvRGL8R2ZuoUEtwGT0oBjPlzAzJCM7GtAjWjcXYqAzV6_VM-NpqtDKhnjrZgZGul4L93Q_Eb8McA&oh=99b18d96aec43e242e78e920b9d01b25&oe=5AE157FD.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	120472

The thing that bugged me most. less than 20 mins til supposed end of event and idk if i should buy cause of that Feb calendar...

Comment

• Tasha
      Tasha commented
      Editing a comment
      it's until 31st. The calendar is missing the icon. Let us update it again.

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      You create confusion and you address it after the event is over, good job.

• scarlet
      scarlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Sad, I was not able to join the event since I wouldn't wanna risk it only to get an apology or something if it ever turns out that the event was only 'til 30 :/ PLEASE, please, to all who posts events / announcements, always double check your works >-> huhu

that lancea awakening costume is that a coupon then buy with real money or free costume ??

gpals0623 Tasha

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Most likely just a coupon that allow your Lancea to buy awakening costume. You still need to buy it off of cash shop with EYET.

• TashaGodspell
      TashaGodspell commented
      Editing a comment
      kinda weird though if its a cash item why not sale it on lancea release but instead you need to wait till feb 23

I was expecting some lunar new year / valentines event o.o what im so sad
    I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
    I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

• TashaGodspell
      TashaGodspell commented
      Editing a comment
      well there are still patch notes on Tuesday maybe they will add one

• theredgumball
      theredgumball commented
      Editing a comment
      ya like some surprise event *crossfingers*

#EDRedemption

Sad to say but there's nothing that caught my attention in that calendar.
    Nothing new. Nothing interesting. Nothing to do.

There should be at least a Valentine or Chinese New Year-related event in there.

I probably would just go on hiatus this month. Im busy irl anyway. Better spend my time on more important things than this dying game.

Comment

• Tasha
      Tasha commented
      Editing a comment
      there actually is a Valentine Ingame event just not added in the calendar.. Also there will be more events coming.

• TashaGodspell
      TashaGodspell commented
      Editing a comment
      how about the free awakening costume ? is that a discount coupon ? or a free perma costume ? or a time base costume ??

• EventHorizon
      EventHorizon commented
      Editing a comment
      Tasha What has happened with your new DNP system? It's already February and you were supposed to implement that "New DNP System" on January 9, 2018.

DN EU, DN US, DN JP, DN INA
    Drop rate event increase 100, 200, 300%
    Meanwhile SEA ... 50%, only SEA

Comment

Working...
X