Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help, temporarily banned

Hi ED,

I was temporarily banned from my account on "suspicion" of Bot Char/received gold/items from bot. I have never used any bot programs during my time playing DN. Nor I've ever traded with bots for Real Money Trading.

And just another question if a player gets banned but was proven innocent is there any compensation? Cause I have 5 beggar box that's needed to be spammed, and upon reading your email, it stated that I need to wait for 2 to 3 days. The 5 boxes would expire by Friday (02/02/2018).

Also in case I'm able to retrieve my account with your help. Any punishment for those who reported an innocent player? any accountability for those who made a mistake on their end?

Did you transfer large amnt of gold recently? Or maybe spammed some dungeon too fast? :0

Comment

• Elmyr
      Elmyr commented
      Editing a comment
      Also if farming in Wonderful theme park is considered bannable now.

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      Elmyr I farm Darkness Cube every Wednesday so that's ok, most likely your gold mailing issue, it is safe to transfer large amount between characters in 1 account but it's not if it's on different accounts such as your case, seems like ED is trying to be strict about it recently.

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      They might thought you're a bot cuz of consistent gold mailing. They seem to ban several people lately, including non-bot ones...

Forget about filing a 1:1 inquiry.
    I have a ticket that's about to celebrate its 2 months old birthday.
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      Oops sorry not "about to" but already celebrated 2 months old

Did you buy gold with RMT?
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Elmyr
      Elmyr commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, I have not tried that.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Anyway let's see what your 1:1 inquiry response is. All the best.
Working...
X