Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why bot are assassin?

Dear Botter,

You've shown the world of lagendia that your smarter and technically intellectual above those ED personnel(Developer/Programmer) which they cant get rid of you guys, they already came to a point of giving bounty just to whipped you azz out, also an emergency maintenance last february 02,2018(i think they update xigncode3) and yet you still outsmart them(ED), lurking and roaming cities by cities! if you hear me botters i have a great question for you why assassin?

To assassinate DN T_T

Comment

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      xD hahahahahaah

Plot Twist

they are made by ED themselves. just to make the server looks populated and active. (lols. just kidding)

Comment

Because they need the skill "Fade" to make themselves stay hidden from ED

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        assassins and bringer don't have Fade ha ha.

i think its cz bot r programmed for assassin class from the beginning. Or maybe cz assassain hot and hansome ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Probably a fascination on the assassins creed references.
        We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

i saw some bots before that are sorcs and lancea, tho mostly are assassin.
          I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
          I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

It would be nicer and adorable if they use academics instead. Make Lagendia a better place and make DN great again!! Then program them to do dance gesture while they're in town <3.

Comment

I think it's because Assassin got Feint skill. Living double life = more profit

BTW, look at what I found. Their nest!

Comment

Working...
              X