Everyone's banquet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone's banquet

So how hard is it to clear the dark banquet? Are we gonna get the goblin coin that easy now?

AFAIK, dark banquet is quite challenging, the boss hits hard and you have limited/none revival (this one i forget because being awhile dark banquet is available), advisable to have at a healer partner if you attempt to tackle it without high end gear

Comment

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      As far as I know, stats are adjusted so high end gear won't matter (unless you pertain to the jades n such)

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Dark Banquet is always compensated ever since its first implementation. Are you sure you have tried it before?

• KONAKONA93
      KONAKONA93 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm maybe I was wrong, thank you for the clarification senpai <3 (remembering the terrible experience of unable to produce enough dps before the timer end at the jake stage there >_<)

Noo.. gold goblin coin still hard AF, It still RNG even u clear it. I think my friend said chance to u can get gold goblin coin from DB is 0.03% :>
    So gud luck on that.

Comment

I say that it kinda depends on the class your using. I can't barely finish floor 7 with may Sally and RM (solo run), but clearing it up to the 12th floor solo was a piece of cake for my OE.

Comment

Working...
      X