Always DC after the Lancea patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always DC after the Lancea patch

Can someone help me, I always got DC whenever i try to enter any portal, how can I correct this one, TIA

Dear Tasha, gpals0623 my friend also got DC whenever he try to go in GTS with party. But when he alone go GTS or using not max lvl character he got no DC. Both his account is having the same problem. Can you help us check the problem?

Comment

Support this thread, well we need an urgent maintenance maybe. RIP solo player like me cannot DQ nor Wonderfull quest anymore

>> Why not helping some player <<
      ~ AlvElaine~
      Discord : ShadouDaisuke#1633

Comment

This happened to me too yesterday although it got fixed on its own after I took some time off. I think other players used VPN to fix this? :0

Comment

same problem here.. I dunno how to use VPN.. -_-

Comment

dis le 90% of le DN taym

Comment

Tasha, seriously needs urgent looking into. Do you know how many players are not playing because of this? This is the same issues last year with CC where some ISP's get flagged or something. Especially Sky, an ISP here in the philippines. Cant believe server issues are being taken lightly.

Comment

Can't PvP, can't go nesting....why play DN?
                My Characters
                Based on Date Creation

thanks to faustius for providing the job icons~
                Too lazy to update char list, maybe sometime i'll update it :v

Comment

still, no response or whatsoever, they don't really care..

Comment

Are these DCs still occurring? My neighbor is PLDT subscriber and is sharing their Internet with us, making me a PLDT subscriber too. And we're still using the old MyDSL 1 mpbs plan @_@. Wanna see the mess ED did for myself, but I can't seem to get hit by it after all of this waiting yesterday, and even the day before. Done DQ, valentines quest, DB, points hunting, idling around SH ch 1 GTS, nesting, pvping, nothing. My connection showed no hiccups in the span of 6 hours. Might be occurring only on some other ISPs. Which ISPs were you guys subscribed to anyway?

After 6 hrs, didn't get hit by dc hammer, but I did met some people that got dc'ed.

Did a ping and trace, seems fine with PLDT, for now.
                    Last edited by MeshPolygon; 02-12-2018, 01:55 AM.
                    ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
                    Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
                    Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
                    DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

• MeshPolygon
                      MeshPolygon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      We may have a new lead.
                      Originally posted by Nimmienaticz View Post
                      After resetting my router many times.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_17505.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	121859

im hoping this portal dc issue is still coming back again. So please. Fix it.
                      Restart n restart modem until got an IP addres working with DN. Could we safely say that this is because the IP currently assigned was previously given to botter and was IP blocked by ED? *Or some parts of our ISP network having issues?
                      Last edited by MeshPolygon; 02-12-2018, 02:34 AM.

• Nimmienaticz
                      Nimmienaticz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh well I reset my Router more than 5 times to get a good IP to play DN.
                      That's why I noted it on my post that :

"I DON'T KNOW BUT THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS/INSIGHTS ABOUT THIS.

YOU GIVE US A BROKEN GAME PATCH WITH TONS OF BUGS & CONNECTION ISSUES
                      OR
                      THOSE 10 PEOPLE REPORTED TO BLOCK SOME IP'S THAT MAY HAVE SOME IRREGULARITIES ABOUT BOTS."

I ain't sure about it but the 10 REPORTS may have something that links to this issue.
                      Maybe they reported some PH IPs that has some irregularities & issues with bots
                      or likewise they just accusing some IP's coz they have hatred on those IP's.

I dunno the real thing about this but it really sucks.

• Nimmienaticz
                      Nimmienaticz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      anyways :>
                      Originally posted by gpals0623 View Post
                      We recognize there were intermittent DC issues. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with connecting to a new character.
                      gm knows it, but no news..

Hope this will be fixed after the maintenance tomorrow

Comment

and... a bad thing after Maintenance is DC issue still not fixed even we got new content such as gold gacha.
                      ~ AlvElaine~

Comment

FU..Ing DC , still not fix

Comment

Hi, i just giving another method if u guys still have DC issue like me. At least we tried to enjoy the game content even if ED still not fixing the issue. But thats up to u wanna try this method or not . The method is using a free VPN no matter is trial vpn or not but i suggest to use "ZenVPN" because it have Singapore server even in trial mode. I already try it in one day, i also try it in DQ, Nest, Daily Wonderful, etc. all good enough. From my country ID i got stable connection using that trial vpn especially singapore server. No need to change IP from ISP everytime to play this game, so this is my solution while waiting ED fix it. Hope u guys have a good day and i hope this information is useful for you that got same problem like me. Thank you

~ AlvElaine~

Comment

Working...
                          X