X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats going on ??

well how i put this...
    recently DNSEA have been going thro chaos
    portal dc,many kind of error,massive amount of bots that their number rising every day... this list can go on and on
    i just want to know or if any upper stuff can clerify us if something gonna change about this,many of my guild mates friend cannot to play due to these stuffs it seems the populotion dropped in huge amount.
    so i would like to know from the upper stuff if something gonna be changed/doing anything about

please dont trashtalk or shit like this,let this topic stay positive and clear

If they have better cash events where they DON'T change the rewards unilaterally and without any prior warning, I'm sure more people will be inclined to spend on the game. Sadly, we all know that their marketing is... well, I'll leave it to your imagination.

Personally, I have some suggestions that I think may be interesting enough to be considered (if not implemented):
    • Remove outdated and useless trash from Altea Gacha Box/Conversion Box (essentially turning it to Bonanza Box) but increase its price by 3 to 4 times. Also implement a shop where you can exchange your unneeded cash items into points and exchange those points for another items at the cost of slightly higher exchange rate. Cash item from this shop cannot be sold to another players.
    • Put Item Protection Magic Jelly (50 points per Jelly, 30 purchase per day limit) and Skill Initialization Scroll (9000 points, 1 purchase per week limit) in Priestess' Dungeon shop. Both cannot be sold to another players. Re-adjust the price of Unlimited Oblivion Scroll and Job Change Scroll in Cash Shop so that players won't have to spend any more than necessary to buy these items (i.e Job Change Scroll's price is reduced from 25800 EYET to 25000 EYET)
    • Introduce a new feature where you can adjust your character growth with absolute freedom through custom NPCs (i.e Awakened Berlin with 100% success rate, shop that sells virtually anything including, but not limited to: Rune, Neris, Medea, Slayer, Calypse, etc) and test this character in BTG-like environtment. Essentially a PVE version of DWC.

Reasoning:
    • The first suggestion is to entreat dedicated players.
      Current Gacha/Conversion Box is a high risk with low return gamble, thanks to the horrendous amount of useless trash. You can spend as much as 50k EYET and ended up with nothing worthwhile. For your information, the cash required to buy 50k EYET can be used to buy at least 70k worth of gold in my country's currency, further appealing to rich players who don't wish to waste their money on RNG.
    • The second suggestion is to entreat casual players.
      KDN server has made Skill Initialization Scroll available for purchase in the Priestess' store for a long while now, so I don't see why other server shouldn't receive the same privilege. Jellies from Dungeon Shop will allow players some leverage in enhancing their gears at a stable pace. Miracle Jelly Garden, while beneficial for players, is a good way to sabotage ED's own income since the jellies are tradable (thus rendering jellies from Cash Shop way more expensive in comparison and not worth buying).
    • The third suggestion is to entreat both dedicated and casual players.
      For new players, this feature would provide them with insight about what to expect of certain classes. A trial mode that allows them to see what awaits after a long and perilous grinding.
      For veteran players, this feature would let them experiment as much as they want about their gears and see which one would work best. A real-time gear simulator with battle test ground.

I know not everyone might agree with me. It's just that... Had ED actually considered what their customers (players) want, they could have increased the revenue of their product (Dragon Nest)...

P.S: And yes, the above suggestion would require a huge change in their coding.

Comment

• vangeodee
      vangeodee commented
      Editing a comment
      I like how you think, sadly these suggestions will never happen.

ED has been observed to be extremely biased towards the kDN community for some reason, and given that SEA has the largest player base, it would only make business sense to charge for "premium" items like skill initialization scrolls. It also makes perfect business sense to make gacha/rng based items ridiculously difficult to entice you to spend more (I bet they made a killing with the conversion box release).

Bottom line is, they will NEVER implement suggestions coming from us, because frankly, we (the DNSEA community) are viewed as cash cows they can milk to keep their failing business afloat. As a person who has handled a business to some degree, I completely understand their stance, hence why I'm gravitating towards quitting altogether. The level of effort they put into fixing game/server problems does not entice you to spend on the game to keep it afloat, sadly.

• gpals0623
      gpals0623 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry for the chaos that we gave to all Adventurers, such as sudden change the rewards. We will try hard to don't make those situations again.

• BlessedSign
      BlessedSign commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree with vangeodee, our server is a cash cow for them. Sadly for them the population isn't increasing, new players can't fit well into the game, people get IP blocked randomly, old players quit. Really though sometimes i wonder why they never thought in adjusting the current EYEC to fit the majority population currency (PHP) since currently it only favors SGD/Dollars, man at least they should cater the current players. They i guess never really bothered in serving people/entertain and only focusing in getting profits. On bots though, this issue isn't that as bad as i remember compare to 50~80c aside from that DDOS attack lol. Well i guess thanks to ED these bots operators are able to make profits irl by selling gold, way to go.
Working...
X