Gladiator or Inquisitor ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gladiator or Inquisitor ??

Someone help me to choose ? Burst or dps ? This 2 is fun to play , i like both but who ? Who's gonna be for my main character ?

Pick what you heart wants.
    Happy Valentines~♥ xD
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

it is the most stupidest question i've seen latly[sorry if it insulted you not in purpose]
      u ask other player which class you shuold pick between the two
      poeple would answear their own likes and it doesnt necessarilly means its suit for you ...
      so just pick the one u want

Comment

• hell1401
        hell1401 commented
        Editing a comment
        Its ok sir . Thank you for ur opinion

Personally, I'd choose Inquisitor any time of the day simply because of his lightning skills looking fabulous. Not to mention 'Inquisitor' has a nice ring to it.

But efficiency wise, Gladiator has several advantages over Inquisitor:
      • STR items are generally cheaper than INT items, due to many popular magic-based classes, but still more expensive than AGI items.
      • 3 out of 5 Warrior specializations use Sword, and 4 out of 5 utilize STR as their main stat. Again, cheaper cost since you can just share your gear if you ever decide to make another Warrior.
      • Being a non-elemental class, Gladiator can choose any out of the four elements that best suit his build. Especially important for RUDN HC since boss' resistance might vary (though you might want to choose Ice instead, since it's the cheapest element)
      • Relatively simple skill tree, very plausible to have a fine Hybrid build in case you want to enjoy both PVE and PVP.
      • Should there be another update in the future (i.e another set of Awakening skills), you can be sure that Gladiator will be among the first to enjoy it (Cleric classes did not enjoy their awakening until the second wave).

Not to say Inquisitor is bad/weak, he's still a very powerful class. But you are most likely to have easier time building Gladiator than Inquisitor if this is your first time playing.
      Last edited by NearLawlet; 02-14-2018, 04:27 AM.

Comment

• hell1401
        hell1401 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you very much sir

Please ignore the first two posts.
      Ts is asking for a suggestion , nothing to do with “following your heart”. That totally defeats the purpose for him asking.

Back on topic, lets start from the basics.
      gladiator is str based while inq is int based.
      According to market, str items are cheaper than int items.
      Both classes are burst classes so i would classify them the same category.
      most of the details has already been mentioned by NearLawlet, so what it boils down most since you like both class is the gamestyle versus the cost of gearing.
      inquisitor is a mid ranged/ closed range damage dealer, while gladiator is a closed ranged damage dealer, if you are looking for something to keep you on the edge of your seat, go for gladiator. However if you prefer something more simple to use/ user friendly, you can opt for inquisitor as he is more tanky, and can also provide a little support abilities to his teammates.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
      When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• hell1401
        hell1401 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you . My mind is clear now
    Working...
    X