Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dc event sudden

so i was doing SLAYER ABYSS ABN
    and my class is Abyss Walker Right after i finish off the boss Abyss Walker Slayer Top was Drop by the boss then sudden DC Came out of nowhere ED WHY PLEASE HELP

Its a total unfortune fkk i've been trying to hunt that for months

Comment

• Vaddix
      Vaddix commented
      Editing a comment
      if you can provide a screenshot of the DC while the Slayer armor is still on the ground, ED or the mods here might bother to help you. If you dont have any proof, then sad to say: You`ll be hunting for another decades for that armor.

• DhtLewla
      DhtLewla commented
      Editing a comment
      isn't that their fault ? it didnt even allow me to press okay just literally exit wqith disconnected popup then exit

Without screenshot I don't think they can help you :0 .

Comment

Screw them then , take us back to CC fking cunts

Comment

Anger will not solve your problems.
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

While it's understandable to be frustrated from this (if it did actually happen), unless you can prove that it had happened then there's not much that can be done. If they just had to take your word for it then who knows what other people will claim they had obtained but they "dc'ed as it dropped" or something like that. Then there's the problem that "What if it was your ISP's fault that you dc'ed" meaning none of the blame lands on ED, but rather your ISP.

Also, they MIGHT have been willing to help you and what-not in the first place if you came forward quietly in a ticket or something along those lines, instead of kicking up a fuss on the forums. BUT, since you've done nothing but curse the company and blame them after asking for their help, I honestly doubt they'll feel inclined to go above and beyond for you. If you want them to step up and go the extra mile, then insulting their entire company for a DC (which might not have even been their fault) is the wrong way to go about it. (I'm saying this as someone who has no hope left in how the current path is being mapped out for the game.)

p.s. If you dc'ed and it was on the ground, couldn't you have screenshotted it while it was on the ground and the "disconnected" box was on screen? I know above you said that it "exited you out of the game" but, a disconnect box will leave you at a screen where you need to confirm for the game to be closed, so it just raises too many questions at this point.
          What to write here.

Comment

Working...
          X