Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM please Make it clear to me what to do to solve my problem T_T

In order to unban your account, you are required to

1. Top-up the refund amount that you have raised in this case 50,000 EYET (please note that it need to be EYECT and not EYEC).
    2. 2x Trade warranty will be retrieved from your IGN: Jchiro. Those are the trade warranty that are purchased with the 50,00 EYEC that you have filed for a refund.

If you agree with the above condition, kindly provide us with an image of your EYET top-up transaction receipt for our verification in order to proceed.

GM can you please explain this to me how can i provide the image of my EYECT top-up transaction if my account on site was blocked also ? I can provide is my CherryCredits top-up transaction is that enough to prove so that they can unblock at least my site account to convert the CC to EYET coz im willing to do the condition above just to unblock my account please someone make it clear to me what to do on this issue .

Check your email, they will always send u an eyet top up transaction receipt of your order. U were blocked because u ask for refund and they need to stop u from doin More transactions to trace up everything u do.
    Last edited by Severelle; 02-16-2018, 06:58 PM.
    ~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
    LINElife

Comment

order where ? and i know the why i got blocked im asking how can i get the EYET top-up transaction receipt ? you only get that if you convert your cc to eyet right ? and how can i convert my 50k cc to eyet if my ED account was blocked i just want to clarify what should i do

Comment

ok it's should be EYECT but how can i order if they block my ED account ? im form the PH and no store there selling EYECT so there's no possible that i can unblock my account ?

Comment

they said (please note that it need to be EYECT and not EYEC). and then below they said (kindly provide us with an image of your EYET top-up transaction receipt) can some one explain to me this im so confused right now

Comment

how can i go to this section if im blocked lol

Comment

Just want to take this chance for the heck of it. And I don't mean this to you if it wasn't you. When I read "Ban" and "Jchiro"... all I wana say is serves that char right. That char scammed someone I know lots of gold. That char been passed around so much. Some honorable owners and some just worthless scamming piece of shitsss. Ewww.

Comment

• dnsierzechs
                dnsierzechs commented
                Editing a comment
                AHAHAHAHA ikr.

• renzochoy
                renzochoy commented
                Editing a comment
                guys you have evidence ? any screenshot ? or just trolling me ?

what do you mean scam ? lol are you kidding me ? my issue was not about scamming ! it's refund any evidence that Jchiro scammed you ? too many allegation no such evidence

Comment

Aikaneichi drop the names and mention them here ! or PM me

Comment

Again I said "I don't mean this to you if it wasn't you". Now, you're so butt-hurt. To me you just confirmed it's very likely still the same scammer owner. No need to further the discussion. The only facts I care about: (1)IGN: Jchiro (2)Banned. One less scammer to be disgusted about.

Comment

I just asking for evidence, you accused my account as a scammer without bases. LoL

Comment

• SadisticEin
                      SadisticEin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      He's not accusing that you are the scammer, more of the account has been passed around between legit and scammer players? :v

Did you read or understand my comment sir ? The word "my account" not detecting to me as a person but the account . By the way no such evidence. Prove to me that this "ACCOUNT SCAMMED SOMEONE BEFORE. Just leave me alone. If you cannot help with my problem thankyou for your concern and good bye ! La la la la

Comment

Working...
                    X