Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q.Newbie Player AFTER LVL 95 (ABOUT GEARS).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q.Newbie Player AFTER LVL 95 (ABOUT GEARS).

Hello guys,
    i reached level 95 a week ago, i have read the guide and have a basic idea to start gearing, but have some few questions that i need answering. I have been doing DQ daily for this past week and got about 600G. .

After i reached level 95 cap, I bought the neris set from blacksmith . I came to know that my next step is to get the Level 95 Medea weapons and for that i have to enhance the hero neris set to +20 to convert into medea, my neris weps are at +17, but right now i dont have any jelly and dont have enough gold to get jelly from TH. this is the only weapon i have and dont want to risk breaking it.

I have come to know that i can get lvl 93 Rudn unique weapon and can convert it to medea without enhancing them. now should i buy those and convert it to medea or should just try enhancing the dagger without the jelly?

how much is +20 neris weapons and RUDN unique weapons at TH?

I have come to know that i can get lvl 93 Rudn unique weapon and can convert it to medea without enhancing them. now should i buy those and convert it to medea or should just try enhancing the dagger without the jelly?
    - U can, but the stats that comes with them doesn't change. For example, if your rune dagger is AGI stat, if you convert to medea it will still be agi, whereas for neris+20, during conversion u can change the stat again. The only good thing about using rune to medea route is you don't have to use jelly to convert

how much is +20 neris weapons and RUDN unique weapons at TH?
    - It varies, RUDN weaps are not really cheap esp for those with the correct stats. Neris +20 might be cheaper. You can always check TH

My suggestion is to YOLO enhance neris weaps during enhancement events, like the one today at 6pm. Chances to get to +20 is very high

Comment

With limited gold u have i won't suggest u to enhance that lv17 w/o jelly u might end up with nothing. just use epic hammer , u don't need jelly. u can farm them at slayer dungeon , VN or GGN norm. w/ only 600g , u can't buy +20 neris or RUDN unique. epic hammer is a lot cheaper compared to unique hammer. cost around 100g each.

PS. if you can afford RUDN unique, buy the one w/ crappy stats. u can choose stats now when u convert it to medea, like the +20 neris.
      Last edited by atom100; 02-19-2018, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by atom100 View Post

PS. if you can afford RUDN unique, buy the one w/ crappy stats. u can choose stats now when u convert it to medea, like the +20 neris.
        thanks for the advice, but someone said you cannot choose stats when you turn RudN unique to medea

Comment

• ShadouDaisuke
          ShadouDaisuke commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe he have mistake to said that thing. All i know for now. Even if u convert from neris +20 or rune unique +xx to medea, u still can choose main stat again.

• vjdarktm
          vjdarktm commented
          Editing a comment
          Better up that +17 Neris weaps you have with hammers if you don't really want to risk breaking them or wait for the jelly prices to go down (probably after the enhancement events I guess [hopefully]).

P.S. Last resort would always be to use cash.

Look below:

Siggy Under Construction...

GM of SolFuscus, McYongers - Moonlord/PVE

We are recruiting new faces and old faces alike in SolFuscus! Click here for more info!

Comment

• elvesguild
          elvesguild commented
          Editing a comment
          Wait a sec. Sorry I got confused.

Does this mean you can actually choose the stats that you want for your Media now, when converting from RDNU to Media? And that it'll get the same exact enhancement level?

• Knee
          Knee commented
          Editing a comment
          elvesguild yes to both, they change it when they patched in the Neris to Medea conversion.

• elvesguild
          elvesguild commented
          Editing a comment
          I see! That's nice! Thank you very much!
      Working...
      X