Enhancement Event Appreciation Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhancement Event Appreciation Post

There's a lot of negative feedback with regards to ED's service and I totally agree with them. However, I just want to thank ED as well for the enhancement event since I haven't seen any appreciation post for this hell of a good event. I mean, common, Monday spring buff and 30% bonus rate (doesn't matter if additive or multiplicative)!!!!

There's still 2 enhancement boosting along the way for February (24th and 27th) but I just want to say my gratitude in advance (well because I'm done enhancing my gears already).

Now, ED please do better than that in your war vs bots, disconnection issues, and event details posting as well. Way to go!

I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
    I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

thanks ed! i finally enhanced some of my stuff despite the lack of budget

Click image for larger version

Name:	Yeah+that+must+be+it+_5ac9d2d33e9b403c801566d0efa2d0ed.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	122781
    Last edited by alanine; 02-19-2018, 07:56 PM.

Comment

It was like, thanks for this 2-day event and I got 40kg++ gold earned every hour ~ xD
      Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
        Nimmienaticz commented
        Editing a comment
        ELpatron50 eh, I am just aware that this is coming, that's why I spend almost 4 hours on this sorta event. Looking forward to further events like this. Also, I thank ED for this.

• ELpatron50
        ELpatron50 commented
        Editing a comment
        4H every AM the ED gives pro events life changing , i miss my CC char. Nimmienaticz
        way back 2010 level cap unexistent .
        Minotaur to Manticore got tired of loading portals & high latency delays SOS fast forward
        today 2018 what's cookin' ED ?

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        whats ED cooking doesnt matter, what matter is what u cooked to be so high lel
    Working...
    X