Just wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering

What's the best build and what's the difference between the two, Critical w/ crit damage or Final Damage?

Now this leads me to my next question.
    Does Crit type applied to all class? (Same question with Final Damage type)

Answers are highly appreciated

All classes can benefit from critical, critical damage and final damage. Please be more elaborate in your query.

Comment

• rhannie
      rhannie commented
      Editing a comment
      For Assassin (Raven) and for Ray Mechanic class what would be the best build?

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll answer just this once, but please browse through the forum before you created another question that has been thoroughly discussed in other posts...

Judging by your question, you are most likely a new player with budget befitting your experience.

In which case, AGI-build would benefit you the most since: 1) Both RM/Raven utilize this stat, though Raven is better with STR when you have large budget 2) It increases your physical attack as well as your critical chance, 3) 3rd critical damage plates (low) are generally cheaper than 3rd critical plates (low).

Best build will be both, if you must know. If you were to choose between any of both, Final Damage is always the better choice in general.

Your question scope is too large to be considered. Please give more details like your budget, your class and your current stat.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Working...
    X