Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is ED bringing this level event to the Sea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is ED bringing this level event to the Sea?

https://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/287

Plz DONT bring that Earring come to SEA !!! >.<

Comment

I know ED need their income to pay their staffs and all, but geez... Don't they ever get tired of ruining the market in their own game?

Comment

COME ON. We need that event, we need that Earring, Please bring it to SEAAAAA. This is good way for milking, ED. Just bring it on.
        Last edited by zArAthena; 02-21-2018, 07:45 PM.
        zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

Originally posted by NearLawlet View Post
          I know ED need their income to pay their staffs and all, but geez... Don't they ever get tired of ruining the market in their own game?
          Can't ruin a market if there isn't one. As of right now there's only 1 unique 95 jade on NA MP.

Comment

• BabyKuri
            BabyKuri commented
            Editing a comment
            B-but they will soon change Genesis to Lv 95 (we can equip them with a 95U or L Defense Jades as well).
            It will come down to Gen Ear / Ref Gen Ear Stats VS Unique/Legend Attack Jade Stats.

• lightbreaker
            lightbreaker commented
            Editing a comment
            BabyKuri Is it confirmed that they will upgrade Refined genesis to 95?

• Arkhaez
            Arkhaez commented
            Editing a comment
            lightbreaker That was part of KDN December 2017 update. We should be getting it on April.

well ED we couldnt ask for a better event [sarcasm].
          seriously do you even have some guilty feels ?
          ED you disgusting me you took this milkin events of urs to a higher new level

Comment

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            1. Every gaming company in the world needs money to operate, and that's no wrong for them to do milking event in order to continue operate the game. If you are not interested in the milking event, don't join.

2. Milking events had been here since CC age, Gachalicious, Free reward with certain top up amount, etc. DN is actually considered good enough already, you haven't saw how nice the real milking games is.

Pay $300 for an earring with no stats

You are literally paying for the fact that it has 2 jade gaps

Lel
          Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
          Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• Axxon
            Axxon commented
            Editing a comment
            I confirm, we barely see any U-grade gems too. Jellies and enhancement are gutting everyone In-game Gold in NA. It's 7k for a stack of 50 jellies. With Calypso T2 + Medea to Calypso coming next month, this won't get any better

• zArAthena
            zArAthena commented
            Editing a comment
            I understand you guys have lesser population which lead to lesser item such as L jade mats. However as time gone by, we will have more source of it from later patch. Not to mention, your current spending event give a lot of mats. That is something ...
            Last edited by zArAthena; 02-22-2018, 07:32 PM.

• OneMysteriousGuy
            OneMysteriousGuy commented
            Editing a comment
            Trust me Athena this is how NA market work due to the less players we have. I say this bluntly so don't take offense in our server we have a ratio 8:2 where as 8 are vet and 2 are nubs players. I play in sea sometime using my friend account and hes in your guild and from what I seen your server has the ratio of 2:8. To make it simple you guys have more players selling mats rather then buying.
        Working...
        X