Runtime Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runtime Error

Whenever I want to top-up, Runtime error appears.
    Do others have the same issue too?

Please help us regarding this matter. Thank you.

Note: I have tried clearing cache and stuffs, but still no use.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Runtime error.JPG
Views:	47
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	124611

Hi,

Can you provide us with more details regarding the steps and at which step did you encounter the error? Since we had no issue on our end

Comment

Uhmmm, after clicking the top-up that redirects me to Cherry Exchange, that's where the error appears.

Name:	top 1.JPG
Views:	50
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	124650

Name:	top 2.JPG
Views:	50
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	124651

Comment

• Mantou
        Mantou commented
        Editing a comment
        Is your error resolved? maybe u can try dropping mantou a PM on your email (please do not post here) mantou can do a quick check on your Cherry account status

• Ashihara_Yuki
        Ashihara_Yuki commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay got it ^_^

Ashihara_Yuki You need to top up on your cherry credits account first. Login to cherry credits, register if you do not have an account. Then top up through paypal or any other outlet your country supported. In the Philippines, you can use LoadCentral. You can then login to your sea.dragonnest.com account and do what you've been doing. The balance in your CC is not negative (since you topped up cherry credits already) and then you can continue.

Comment

Celdris , I haven't topped up yet. But whenever I want to top up, or even edit my password, Runtime error appears.

Name:	top up 3.png
Views:	46
Size:	430.6 KB
ID:	124657Click image for larger version

Name:	top up 4.JPG
Views:	51
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	124656

Comment

• Ashihara_Yuki
          Ashihara_Yuki commented
          Editing a comment
          By the way, my current points is 10CC, that is why I have a balance of 9990CC.

• Celdris
          Celdris commented
          Editing a comment
          I cannot say for sure but if that's the case, it must be a client side problem because, I just tested right now and I can use cc website functionalities just fine.
          I suggest you try a different browser - google chrome. And consider resetting your router. *shinggg* resetting fixes everything. (--,)
          Last edited by Celdris; 03-01-2018, 05:19 PM.

• Ashihara_Yuki
          Ashihara_Yuki commented
          Editing a comment
          I tried to top up in Internet Explorer and I got the same result, runtime error.
          I turn-off my router every time I sleep. Considering the time interval, it should be considered as resetting the router. But I still got the same result.

Considering the client side, I barely remember if I topped up with my current ISP, but I know I have topped up with my current ISP (before the huge transfer), and it worked well. But now, it is not.
          Last edited by Ashihara_Yuki; 03-01-2018, 05:29 PM.

consider doing top up on other pcs with different ISP.. or try using VPN... i encountered that long ago.. ddnt know how i fixed it lol.. working fine for me atm

Comment

• Ashihara_Yuki
          Ashihara_Yuki commented
          Editing a comment
          I might as well try this. Thank you.
          But considering the convenience, well hope this issue can be fixed.

are you sure you're cherry exchange account not locked? I just checked my cherry exchange acct. and it is locked, it's been months since the last time i top up. have to do some process to released it.

Comment

• Ashihara_Yuki
          Ashihara_Yuki commented
          Editing a comment
          I just recently unlocked my account (yesterday, to be exact), and I don't know the reason why my account was locked too.
          By the way check your spam tab in your mail, you may see what you are looking for.

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I already unlocked it , maybe their reason is for additional security, since they don't accept your new password if it's not mixture of lower case and upper case letters, at least 1 number and 1 special character.

My friend do too, how to solve ? Even i help my friend login his id, still same lol
        Caption

Comment

I am also experiencing this Runtime Error. Can't even top up the CC codes I bought. Anyone here who can provide solution for this issue? Thanks!

Comment

Any solution for this issue? I tried 3 different gaming cafes already, results were always the same. I tried another account, which surprisingly works well. So, maybe the problem is on my account. I already sent mail on cherry gardener but they're not even replying. Sighs, RIP Tier Event

Comment

cherry i thought they transferred all gamer accounts to EYEDENTITY ,
              maybe issues are still unresolved.
              This two parties are liable to this game errors !
              http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Comment

Hi All,

Runtime error should be resolved now. if anyone is encounter runtime error still after this post, kindly drop mantou a PM with your EMAIL (PLEASE DO NOT POST IT HERE FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)

Comment

Working...
                X