Speedy Package Coupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedy Package Coupon

Hi Tasha , thank you for this. I'd like to know if this will be a permanent feature in the cash shop one day?

Credits to the Discord for sharing these:

Last edited by Xenocho; 03-14-2018, 07:46 PM.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

It's probably bug tho... Or am I the only one who sees this when trying to purchase it?
    Coupons still in my inventory~

Comment

• Sweckz
      Sweckz commented
      Editing a comment
      I do. so that's it eh

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be it. I experience the same issue.

• Sweckz
      Sweckz commented
      Editing a comment
      Too bad. I though it was a box with all the items which we could open whenever we wanted.

Bump Tasha gpals0623
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

i got a same issue here. I already bought Heraldry slot for 3 months so I am not able to buy this box, am I?

Comment

Question: What's inside the Premium Stone pouch? If it's a single item, what are it's effect(s)? Still determining if the Twin Package is worth it, I kinda only like the 30 Day Willpower (which is in the Single Package) and there's a hefty price difference between the two choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyros View Post
          Question: What's inside the Premium Stone pouch? If it's a single item, what are it's effect(s)? Still determining if the Twin Package is worth it, I kinda only like the 30 Day Willpower (which is in the Single Package) and there's a hefty price difference between the two choices.
          It's a stone that gives 10% critical and 15% movement and attack speed in dungeons/nests to all the party members.
          I thought everyone got the free trial the other day?

Comment

• Skyros
            Skyros commented
            Editing a comment
            Wait so it stacks with Willpower? I only opened my account this day so, I think that's why I haven't tried it.

Thanks for the quick response~

Tasha gpals0623 Bump need a response

Comment

Tasha Bump. The ticket is expiring soon and we cannot purchase for our characters because some of us already have the heraldry expansion in place. Or at least make the premium and will power stone purchasable separately for those who are willing to shell out for it.

Comment

Tasha sorry for another bump but we're running out of time to buy this package.

Comment

Another set of coupons were given today, still can't buy - same bug as the first one. Sad.

Comment

Tasha still nothing? It's kinda frustrating that people willing to spend on this event cannot participate because the contents of the package were not carefully considered. Isn't this loss of revenue for you?

Comment

Working...
                  X