Bleed Phantom Daily 5k Crystal Point event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleed Phantom Daily 5k Crystal Point event

As title said, anyone has an idea on when will this event end?? Just wondering whether I can get a 95 Unique Accessory Box from playing my bleed phantom daily... Thx in advance guys, even a rough estimate will do.

I think it will end when level up your bleed phantom event ends so at march 24 I guess

Comment

• marzial09
      marzial09 commented
      Editing a comment
      [2-5] Changes in Daily Mission Reward

Reward for the daily mission [Clear Daily Missions 7 times] has been changed.
      Instead of Crystal Points (200), Daily Mission Pouch will be dropped.
      Bleed Phantom characters can get an additional [Crystal Point (5000)] for Daily Mission Pouchduring the grow Bleed Phantom character event only until next Update in April.
      * On the Daily Quest list, one of the rewards (Goddess’s Grief) does not show up, but it will be sent normally through mail with the other rewards.

scratch that it'll end at next april patch

"Bleed Phantom characters can get an additional [Crystal Point (5000)] for Daily Mission Pouchduring the grow Bleed Phantom character event only until next Update in Aprl."

Even though it said April....
    THX anyway for the reply, at least it cleared up some confusion there

Comment

Any experienced Assassin mind telling me the pros and cons of Bleed Phantom VS Raven?? Just came back to DN SEA not too long ago, would like to concentrate on 1 account.. though I have both at 95 already, sharing item between each other, but once my Neris become Medea, it will no longer be possible... Would appreciate any input... Thx guys

Comment

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        RAVEN
        +Performs well regardless of target size
        +Can bandwagon to other sins when things aren't going his way
        +Better survivability due to having Dedicate Shadow heal
        +Final Damage buff is much more sustainable
        -Requires plenty of setup to make good use of his 5s CD Guillotine Cross
        -Limited to short-medium range combat
        -Has lower board damage in comparison to Bleed Phantom
        -Has longer cooldown in comparison to Bleed Phantom

BLEED PHANTOM
        +Comparable to Raven against medium sized target and unarguably the strongest assassin against large sized target
        +Does not require much setup since his debuffs are packed into one skill, and his transformation skill has very short cooldown
        +Virtually little to no cooldown on [Cruel] skills since they can be easily recovered with transformation cooldown reset mechanic
        +Very flexible in his movement and combat range
        -Lower survivability due to not having reliable heal (odds are you will be using Painkiller for FD buff instead of self heal most of the time)
        -Damage fluctuates greatly depending on player's aim and enemy's hitbox
        -Less sustainable FD buff
        -Cannot bandwagon when things aren't going his way
    Working...
    X