Banned account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned account

Hello my account was banned last Feb. 27 due to buying load through gold. I sent a ticket and cherrycredits said they can return my account but they need to wipe it, I accept it and CC said that ED has still no reply about my issue.

it's your fault, you won't get it back, ED is very strict with their rules and policies, better create another account and don't do illegal transactions again

Comment

I know its my fault that's why I accept the wipe. ED said they'll give it back and other players got their accounts back with the same violation. I just want some moderators here to notice my concern because CC said they are still waiting for ED's go signal to do it. 2 weeks have passed and I am still waiting.

Comment

nothing to do but to wait, bumping tickets wont even do anything. inb4, accounts proven to have illegal transactions gets to be wiped and banned for 5+ years.. at least you are getting yours back (?)

Comment

what do you mean by "wipe"? i think i've read that somewhere before, but i'm still guessing what it means

Comment

Inventory wipe. They'll just retain Cash items

Comment

Working...
            X