Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedy Ticket w/ Premium stone

if you have Expansion heraldries already you cant buy the said package

i suggest just putting the Premium stone in the VIP package instead of putting it on somewhere u cant even buy if u have active expansions

Mostly Hard Core players buy the VIP package and stuff that xpires with a little big ftg is not worth for 20,000++ EYET
    Putting the 30 Day Premium Stone w/ or w/out Willpower stone 30 days On the VIP package more appealing

PROS
    > people will be more interested in buying the package
    > more VIP package sales
    > Helps players burn that +1k Ftg faster
    > Helps the community with 1 premium stone per team
    > Better DN life
    Last edited by newfound143; 03-16-2018, 09:52 PM.

why put on the VIP package only? Will it be better if it can be purchased both ingame points or cash shop as individual item or maybe different package so that all players can acquire it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mik View Post
      why put on the VIP package only? Will it be better if it can be purchased both ingame points or cash shop as individual item or maybe different package so that all players can acquire it?

well as u see if the put it in packages it will be less expensince since they give package discounts if you wana buy solo like look how the cash shop is discounts on package stuff on solo stuff is quite expensive

Comment

I think they will include it in the upcoming revamp of VIP package. They will remove magni and altea and reduce the price (drastically!?/)

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald View Post
          I think they will include it in the upcoming revamp of VIP package. They will remove magni and altea and reduce the price (drastically!?/)
          Yeah. This follows KDN's direction of their VIP revamp (basically removed the daily cash item rewards and changed those with in-game related items). For all I know this might be a 'test period' in order for ED to gauge if those items are popular enough to be bought.

Comment

Working...
          X