X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO BONUS TIER (as expected)

As title says ..
    Any thoughts why ED did this?
    Aside from overflowing gears they gave ..
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hahahah.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	128151

Now, we have a long-rough-sturdy road to go.
    Let's go back to reality. LUL :3
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Why have expectations of bonus tier in the first place? Because CC did?

If we go back to the overall reason that ED did not like Gachalicious was due to extravagant rewards given by CC, the rewards ED would give would definitely be not as good. If bonus tiers were sub par and non Gacha related items, will a similar thread like this surface too?
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      ELpatron 50 reminds me of Mike Torino back then in cc forum.

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Legendary mount? Do we even have that thing? Also, generosity != spoonfeeding. Lastly, fix your English, stop using Google translate to write sentences or paragraphs. ELpatron50

• myon
      myon commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't play DN mobile
      However, by generosity you mean giving away items and such is just a way to attract players to play the game since it's still new and need a decent number of players.

I don't care for bonus tier. I want them to reveal the tier2 reward, what tier and enhancement grade medea.

Comment

The key to happiness is to lower one's expectation.

Comment

• ELpatron50
        ELpatron50 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nimmienaticz U juz said St. Haven cos the DN mobile is called DN-St. Haven ?

• Nimmienaticz
        Nimmienaticz commented
        Editing a comment
        ELpatron50 what I mean is MOBILE mount, it means MOVING mount. btw.

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        WTF? when do Saint Haven is DN Mobile exclusive? Can i have some of what you consumed to get high? ELpatron50

It's understandable since my means of buying cc is sold out already. They might have though its hard to make it to surprise tier in that case (since I'm not the only one buys that way) or its not on their plan.
      Last edited by Naxsu; 03-26-2018, 07:37 PM.

Comment

"Humans tend to be ungrateful of every blessings they already had, even complaining sometimes, and eventually, they will become +15 Greedy Pink Dragon Terminator Punitive Forces Contractor Staff"
        Last edited by WildMist; 03-26-2018, 09:05 PM.

Comment

To be honest ED dont want their players to be happy! saddnesss!

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
            Nimmienaticz commented
            Editing a comment
            Xenocho I agree with you but .. a mount pls T_T

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm not sure if there are new mounts which we could have from the event. Any idea?

• Arkhaez
            Arkhaez commented
            Editing a comment
            Being able to gear subs with medea, rare grade costume, and wings, is that not happiness?

I dont really care wether there'll be a bonus tier or not. But I can see the TS really wants a new mount and I see nothing wrong about that. Even if ED gives all kinds of mounts for this event, that can hardly be called spoonfeeding- I mean, its just a freaking mount. No harm done. Nothing wrong seeing the town overrun by alpacas.

Comment

lol mounts ? expect more gesture and ftg pots

Comment

• ELpatron50
              ELpatron50 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nimmienaticz a mobile mount meaning ?

• Nimmienaticz
              Nimmienaticz commented
              Editing a comment
              ELpatron50 OMG. If you read further, you will know what "mobile" means..
              BananaCredits help me with this guy ples .. T_T

• ELpatron50
              ELpatron50 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nimmienaticz U sayin' Mount races a Guanaco running like a Unicorn a Legendary grade. Gestures a dancing Mount with BGM a mount that could be assisting U in dungeon/portal runs.

"Alpaca" *+*
            ​​fluffy alpaca is fine to me but who knows what they might do in the Surprise Event before it ends
            Last edited by frozenpotetu; 03-27-2018, 08:45 AM. Reason: Lazy keyboard warcher

Patience is a virtue~
            Thank you Huzaaaart for my Avatar~

Comment

It's really laughable how ED has so many fanboys defending their shitty events.

"Lower one's expectations"

This sounds like someone who already gave up on trying to improve their situation and instead just accept that we can't do anything. A very third-world way of thinking. Think of how first world countries fight for their rights, they complain, they protest, until something gets done to better their situation. Apply that mentality to this game and pressure ED with your wallets.

I've been scammed by ED for a lot of times now by the shitty ass wording of their events to this shitty gachalicious. I'm not spending a dime on this game anymore. Literally nothing to be gained from spending.

Comment

• utopiaholic
                utopiaholic commented
                Editing a comment
                I only flaunted since people were starting to attack me personally. I don't want to divulge my IGN here as it would just turn into a witch hint.

As for constructive criticism, the last event that had good rewards was lagendia exploration. I'd appreciate if ED would release an event with the same level of rewards as that one. That was 3 months ago.

But hell, I'm ranting cause I don't get what I paid for. The set stats of karahan costumes are still not released yet(are they ever going to?), most of the nests they're releasing are rehashes of old nests disguised as new content.

• Xenocho
                Xenocho commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm not sure if your comment is based on DNSEA or DN as a whole.

The lagendia event is not really an event organized by DNSEA but rather a worldwide event which comes together with patch. It is unreasonable to compare both as this is a cash spending event whereas that is a patch based event, much like the current best hero tournament.

As for not getting what you pay for, this event's rewards are much higher than the minimum 5k CC required. Unless you don't need the stuff then of course, the event would not be something you need. But again, this benefits a vast majority and in such cases, the utilitarian approach of the event can be considered quite successful, despite the spoonfeeding.

I'm also curious about what karahan stats? Even if not posted officially, you can resolve it by checking websites or even checking in game. As for the current direction of the game, I have complaints too but from all previous years of efforts from players have shown that DNSEA is incapable of changing the direction of KDN. Only complaints from KDN players appear to be meaningful.
                Last edited by Xenocho; 04-02-2018, 05:37 AM.

• Vaddix
                Vaddix commented
                Editing a comment
                "I am one of the most geared players in DN" . Wow, thats some badass way to describe yourself, not that I dont believe you but, just wow ser. And dont worry, noone would bother to witch hunt anyone here in this forum (except in PvP section maybe). So its safe to tell us your "one of the most geared character in DN". Who knows, we might be your fans as well.

mount > shitty wings
              Siggy Under Construction...

GM of SolFuscus, McYongers - Moonlord/PVE

We are recruiting new faces and old faces alike in SolFuscus! Click here for more info!

Comment

Welp....my only wish for this event to happen is we get to choose which color we want for the costume

Comment

Wasn't even expecting a bonus tier reward....its not CC thats handling DN anymore with all the spoonfeeding and p2w events.

Comment

They already halted the count of purchased boxes on the event page. And still the Medea Tier and enhancement is still unknown. Altho Tasha said it herself that they're Tier 2, I still want to see it posted on that page along with its enhancement level(they said they will update it). Tier 3 and 4 rewards can be server storaged or not is for us to find out once the rewards are given out.

Comment

• tinku
                      tinku commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, link please.

• Celdris
                      Celdris commented
                      Editing a comment
                      you liez bro tasha didnt confirm anything about medea tier

• Vaddix
                      Vaddix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It was announced in-game, what link are you 3 talking about? You being not active or online during the time of her announcement is none of my concern.
                  Working...
                  X