Guide for Artillery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide for Artillery

Hello guys, for artillery i craft armor INT & VIT or IN & AGI? There is a guide for the equip of Arti?

Next time, remember to post your question in the related (Archer) section. And before I answer your question, please listen here carefully:

If you and you friends are new to this game, then I highly suggest that you participate in the Gachalicious event before it's too late. Otherwise, you won't meet the new gear requirement to join public party.

Simply put, a character that has purchased 10 Altea Gacha Box/Aisha Treasure Box from Cash Shop before April 9th is entitled to a set of rewards (such as 95 unique grade equips, among other things). For further information, read the Surprise Event notice on the main website.

To answer your question, go with AGI & INT. Though Artillery is a magic (INT) based class, she also needs every critical (from AGI) she can get to be productive with her Fatal Arrow generation.

Comment

Originally posted by NearLawlet View Post
      Next time, remember to post your question in the related (Archer) section. And before I answer your question, please listen here carefully:

If you and you friends are new to this game, then I highly suggest that you participate in the Gachalicious event before it's too late. Otherwise, you won't meet the new gear requirement to join public party.

Simply put, a character that has purchased 10 Altea Gacha Box/Aisha Treasure Box from Cash Shop before April 9th is entitled to a set of rewards (such as 95 unique grade equips, among other things). For further information, read the Surprise Event notice on the main website.

To answer your question, go with AGI & INT. Though Artillery is a magic (INT) based class, she also needs every critical (from AGI) she can get to be productive with her Fatal Arrow generation.
      Thx you are so kind

Comment

Working...
      X