Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Mist Nest not included in Board Game event?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Mist Nest not included in Board Game event?

As per title, I would like to have a clarification from GM/moderators to confirm why is Mist Nest being left out as the Roulette Ticket drop locations. Is this a mistake or intentionally?
    Thank you.
    Verbena Tasha Mantou
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

We did not had mn when the firsy board game was announced, so, this might be a simple mistake on their part.
    ~ Hurri can DANCE ~

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Well that's my question, hopefully it is just a mistake

• Shinon
      Shinon commented
      Editing a comment
      Mistakes = copy paste with no proofreading lmao typical ED

BananaCredits Go make your own game , you always post nasty thread and comments on every gm event or update patches.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      ohoho don't make me piss off... i wanna change my life to a new leaf and start over, if you don't have any sensible comment to post on this thread topic, i hope you find the "Shut Down" button on your computer and never open it again anytime soon if you haven't studied proper Psychology class lessons ok? and also, English literature would help, thank you for your dumbfounding comment, have a nice day

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      BananaCredits this is one of those players in SEA that are always butthurt because they can't make an arguable comment that is worth the time of a patient person, just ignore this forum member who dumbfounded me by his very amazing comment on this thread post

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      I am actually just playing with his saltiness, and unexpectedly fun to do so.
      The reason I am so active on forum because my workplace cannot access to DN, therefore have the time to come onto here to have fun and at the same time, updating myself.
Working...
X