Premium Storages Coupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premium Storages Coupon

Hi there, just know i make this picture for Guild mate, but i think maybe it will be useful if i post here too. So, here is:
    U guys maybe confuse how many tix/coupon need for our gear/equip ?~

Well, i will explain what i know :
    ~ Medea armor and weapon : 1x coupon
    ~ Slayer parts (now called Hector) : 1x coupon
    ~ Callipse armor and weapon : 2x coupon

Here, the Image to support that what i explain. Maybe some people lazy to read and interest on watch only

Click image for larger version  Name:	Premium Storage Explanation.jpg Views:	2 Size:	393.7 KB ID:	138190

Click to see the fullsize picture.

*Note : About price(gold) need to use premium storage, sorry since i dont have budget to buy one of that coupon i cant explain it
    Last edited by ShadouDaisuke; 05-29-2018, 12:33 AM. Reason: Fix grammar
    >> Why not helping some player <<
    ~ AlvElaine~
    Discord : ShadouDaisuke#1633

So it can only be use on equipment, and not on epic grade cash rings and earrings. sad...

Comment

• ShadouDaisuke
      ShadouDaisuke commented
      Editing a comment
      Try click premium storage and ur cash inv will be inactive mean cash item cant put at premium storage sir. Why not try to put in in cash storage. For WTDN i always do that, but i cant show about ring and ear since i only use accesory from level reward that have time expired

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      cash and general items cannot be combined in 1 storage, always remember that, its pretty much common sense if you do noticed it from the beginning.

Is premium storage coupon permanent on cash shop or limited time only?

Comment

• Ozm40
      Ozm40 commented
      Editing a comment
      Since it's used for the special storage, it's a permanent feature.

• ShadouDaisuke
      ShadouDaisuke commented
      Editing a comment
      That depends on our player. If no one interest on it maybe ED will remove it. Till now we can call it permanent feature.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      really? i don't think no one buys the 100% exp scroll on cash shop yet they haven't removed it (on a side note, few players only bought them but since the exp boost rate events is launched every once a month, whats the point?)

a lot of cash items that are unnecessary are in the cash shop, yet they haven't been removed.

premium server storage is a permanent feature, so does the premium storage coupon, how can you remove something that is required to transfer items from one character to another? its like removing the pasta on your spaghetti
Working...
X