• Show
Clear All

This is scam.

This is definitely a scam.

Who else wouldn't think it's a scam.

Geez. FUCK IT. I'M OUT

Comment

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
      It's like buying a product from an online store, you'll not get what you paid for.

Comment

• Sazekusu
        Sazekusu commented
        Editing a comment
        Then? @_@? Joining this kind of event doesn't mean you can get it all ady. You need to consider it first whether its worth enough to gamble your money.
        And I'll not be a smartass to complain if when the tier didn't got cleared. As what I've told earlier they changed it after all tier got cleared that's why I'm here.
        Last edited by Sazekusu; 05-30-2018, 02:14 AM. Reason: changed word "spend" to gamble because its an event

• launcelot
        launcelot commented
        Editing a comment
        Well to put things in proper perspecitve, Nimmie was able to quote the T&C

- Terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice.

We can't complain about the switching.

• Sazekusu
        Sazekusu commented
        Editing a comment
        "We can't complain about the switching." So that's what you're trying to say right from the start.. Yeah, we can't demand them to not change it or change it back. Even if its true or not we have the right to react or to say opinions, I'm disappointed just like the others. .

Okay... for those who want panda mount let's just be sad. (more disappointments to come from ED.)
        Let's just keep buying cc/eyec and get disappoint more in the future. (Legally Scammed hehe)

I'm still hoping for panda mount. *^*
        Last edited by Sazekusu; 05-30-2018, 03:05 AM. Reason: ITS A DICK MOVE FROM ED

Yeah they probably just didn't want to flood the town with car effects but yeah ED should have changed this earlier rather than the moment it finished.

Personally I'm aiming for the fox anyway.

Comment

change it back to the original advertised rewards. i joined the event just for that mount and you change it at the last minute?

don't fcking scam us EyeDentity

Comment

I m a new player.. you know after i leveled up and got to saint haven ch.1 i saw those red cars drifting around and i was like "damn that must ve been fun, so cool i want one too"
          I participated in the event. That panda car is the closest thing i can drift around saint haven.

But now.

I didn't know ED can do something like this to their players.
          From a car to dyed blue sheep,

Damn i was gonna tell my friends to join me & play this game but not anymore.

Comment

• 12ChopChop
            12ChopChop commented
            Editing a comment
            sad to see ED is trying to kill its own reputation and drive off potential new players... T_T

Really ED?! FU, that's the main reason why i joined the event! We were all scammed by ED! This only proves that ED is not trusted anymore! Damn u..

Comment

Not sure if I can give proper context on the terms and conditions but here are some debatable terms.

quote:
            - Anything obtained in our stores is not purchased by you, but rather is licensed to you under the terms of this Terms of Sale and the other applicable agreements. Virtual items have no "real world" value. You acknowledge that the virtual goods acquired through the Service are not your property and are not redeemable for any sum of money from us at any time. REGARDLESS OF THE CONSIDERATION OFFERED OR PAID IN EXCHANGE FOR VIRTUAL ITEMS, YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN THE ITEMS OBTAINED.

end quote.

Does ED have right to change the rewards since we don't own any of it in the first place?
            We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

• launcelot
              launcelot commented
              Editing a comment
              Good grief. Thanks for that! Didn't have to look very far to discuss this after all.

• Lucis
              Lucis commented
              Editing a comment
              No legal basis fine. Doesn't change the fact that this move is morally wrong. It's a mount now. What happens if they do this with lets say a Full Calypse T2 +20 (or any future patch Cap gear equivalent) in the future? No legal basis is going to excuse anyone of being called out for a dick move.

• Sazekusu
              Sazekusu commented
              Editing a comment
              We got legally scammed.

Originally posted by launcelot View Post
            Not sure if I can give proper context on the terms and conditions but here are some debatable terms.

quote:
            - Anything obtained in our stores is not purchased by you, but rather is licensed to you under the terms of this Terms of Sale and the other applicable agreements. Virtual items have no "real world" value. You acknowledge that the virtual goods acquired through the Service are not your property and are not redeemable for any sum of money from us at any time. REGARDLESS OF THE CONSIDERATION OFFERED OR PAID IN EXCHANGE FOR VIRTUAL ITEMS, YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN THE ITEMS OBTAINED.

end quote.

Does ED have right to change the rewards since we don't own any of it in the first place?
            Thanks for this input. It made me wonder if ED can [Legally Scam] us in the future...

ED, what a blatant [Manipulation] and [Deception] on your part regarding the panda car. People paid [real money] to get the things in the original Tier rewards. Changing it last minute is very irresponsible on your part. This move makes you no better than the countless scammers infesting this game. Is this a practice run for future scammy practices you're going to implement in the future? I had to ask because this move sure made me wonder.

Comment

• Rinfumeku
              Rinfumeku commented
              Editing a comment
              meh ED is just desperate for cash since they aren't probably getting enough $$$ so in the future they might even put a full calypse T2 +20 in another top-up event then change it again to something like neris set (LOL) last minute dem salestalk

[Message has been retracted Retracted]
            Last edited by launcelot; 05-30-2018, 03:55 AM. Reason: Opinion and idea might add fuel to the fire. I did not intend to be a troll
            We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucis View Post

Thanks for this input. It made me wonder if ED can [Legally Scam] us in the future...

ED, what a blatant [Manipulation] and [Deception] on your part regarding the panda car. People paid [real money] to get the things in the original Tier rewards. Changing it last minute is very irresponsible on your part. This move makes you no better than the countless scammers infesting this game. Is this a practice run for future scammy practices you're going to implement in the future? I had to ask because this move sure made me wonder.

nuff said. lol

Comment

Dragon Nest SEA especially eyedentity. Your apology is not accepted by the DN Community. What you did is very unprofessional. Is this what you planned in the first place? Scam the players in less than two (2) days before the event ends? You are very aware that there are a lot of toxic gamers and scammers in game, still you can't handle them properly. But now you guys are totally sick. Toxic game provider/developer is very unacceptable. You deserve my two (2) middle fingers.

Comment

I joined the event because of the medea set, but changing the reward to the last minute is kinda uncalled for, whatever the reason is.
                  It's like Star Wars Battlefront 2 all over again.
                  Someone should seriously consider reporting this to the local authorities, lels.
                  But then again, why would they even bother?

Comment

• atom100
                    atom100 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    get used to it, they done it b4(growth spirit become non growth type). good thing i'm not after the mount in this event.

The next eye-gacha event I would top up at the last day. So if there would be any changes on the rewards, there won't be any regrets and It won't feel like a waste. I was just really aiming for the panda car.

RIP Panda Car we will miss you.

Comment

WTF ED i join in this event for the panda car!!!

Comment

Let's just earn some real money, go to nearby car dealership, talk to trusted dealers, and buy a real one rather than getting a virtual one aye? xdddd

Comment

• Agent3554
                        Agent3554 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Pressing "M" and warping to a desired location in-game is faster than any mounts anyways xd

• Lucis
                        Lucis commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You're right. Mounts in this game are mainly for Aesthetics purposes. @Agent
                    Working...
                    X