Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me gear up, I would appreciate your feedback :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me gear up, I would appreciate your feedback :)

Hi, I am a returning player and recently joined this event where in I will be obtaining my Tier2 rewards as promised, I have stashed a few gold estimated around 108k gold. Im gearing my Flurry as to what context should I prioritize gearing, Should i go for tier 2 weapons immediately, or buy unique jades, would i use Str and Crit options too? Please help me obtain as high dps as i could on this minimum amount of gold.

~ 108k gold isnt enough for a decent dps flurry.

If we are about to estimate:

Epic Jades ~ 100g-500g x 11 = 5kg+
    Unique Jades ~15k-18kg x 11 pcs (5armor + 4 accessories + 2 weapon) = 165k-198kg

Weapons & Armors ~ I think you joined Altea Event (Eye Gacha Event) = 0 gold spent for ez T2 +20 uniq medea set

Accessories ~
    LBN Accessories :
    Hot Passion x 2 ~ 20k-30kg / each
    Determination ~ 20k-30kg
    Fury Hanger ~20k-30kg

Heraldries
    Cheap Lv95 Heraldry w/ extra-stat (these are mdef/vit/hp/def stats) ~ 300g-2kg x (8pcs) = 2.4k-16kg

Talismans
    GO Nightmare and Gamble or Buy on TH at 50g-300g/each x 8 pcs = 400g-2.4kg

Rare Costumes
    Nabob Set Price 15-18kg (Top to Shoe Only)

So therefore, we can conclude that we can make a decent flurry
    estimated total of 280k~300kg for Medium Geared Flurry or so called Standard DPS Flurry

PS. I haven't include Enhancement Materials, Crafting Materials, and Cash Accessories such as Weapon Costumes, Wings, Tail, Decal, Necklace, Earring & Rings.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Thank you for your feedback. So I guess I can prioritize given that I cannot gear overnight due to the gold that I currently have, so if you were in my position how would you budget the resources I currently have, so I can start nesting and prolly doing hell runs to continue gearing up. Appreciate the feedback and hopefully you can give me insights which I should buy or reserve for later

Comment

if i were you i would go for either epic costumes or convert to L gears. you will have x2 converters from the event thu

Comment

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Have u check the price epic costumes of lancea recently , 73kg to 80 kg per piece. good thing my Sb and Flurry are only my sub.

Originally posted by go.jansens4 View Post
        if i were you i would go for either epic costumes or convert to L gears. you will have x2 converters from the event thu
        yea Lancea costumes are expensive, but on this coming event do you think it would be better to buy all unique jades first as priority then upgrade to calypse? what are your thoughts?

Comment

Working...
        X