Wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wondering

Im wondering if there's an item that can convert one weapon to another kind of wepon. Like example, the weapon of Raven which is Dagger can be converted to Flurry weapon. Hmmmmm... Is there any?

Check dungeon point shop.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• rhannie
      rhannie commented
      Editing a comment
      I mean I wish to have my Calypse Dagger +20 converted to Calypae Spear +20. Is it possible? Is that the item I need? The converter from dungeon point shop?

As far as I know, you can only switch your weapon type into something that belongs to your base class (e.g Dagger to Scimitar, Axe to Sword, Wand to Mace, etc).

You cannot change your weapon into something that belongs to a different base class (e.g cannot change Dagger to Spear).

If you were thinking of changing your main to Flurry simply because of her status as the current strongest class, then I would advise you to reconsider your decision.

Comment

• rhannie
      rhannie commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not NearLawlet? Can you explain why would I reconsider my decision? Hehe actually I'm confused at the moment. Both are strong when it comes to DPS.

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      1. Class revamp, which happen every month in KR, is very unpredictable by nature. The next June patch was said to be another major revamp patch, enough to make or break certain class.

2. If we were to follow the latest trend, DN SEA should now receive class revamp once every 2 month. We will be receiving KDN March & April revamp in July, then KDN May & June revamp in September.

TL;DR be patient and wait for the next patch of KR (on June 7th). See for yourself whether Flurry will remain viable (to be used as your new main) or not with the upcoming patch.

• rhannie
      rhannie commented
      Editing a comment
      ayt! That's so helpful. Thanks for the advice. I'll take that

Nest point store.
    There's a Legend Weapon Converter.
    You can convert any level 90 and above Legendary Weapon/Secondary Weapon to other types regardless of class.
    Mainly for those who have Calypse Weapons and wanted to change their mains.
    Of course you need Premium Storage Ticket to transfer it over to your other character after you convert them.

Comment

Working...
    X