• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETITION: Bring back Panda Mount and retain Blue Sheep on EYE GACHA Rewards

UPDATE: Thank you ED for hearing us!

Dear EYEdentity Staff and Moderators:

Good Day.

As with recent Events, you decided a last minute change one of the rewards for EYE GACHA Event , from the Panda Car mount to the Starry Blue Sheep.

I will keep this short, Kindly bring back the Panda Mount as a reward AND retain the Starry Blue Sheep in the rewards to avoid conflict of interest.

The Panda Mount was one of the key highlights in the EYE GACHA event hence some participated. I guess it is safe to say that a lot of players like that mount.
    This event was one way to acquire it, you got them excited, then you revoked it.

Again, Please bring back the Panda Mount as a reward AND retain the Starry Blue Sheep in the rewards.

In such case it would not be possible to bring it back, please explain the situation and be transparent to why you removed the Panda Mount in the rewards.

Thank you.

For reference, refer to this link: http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...rry-blue-sheep
    Last edited by nvLite; 06-01-2018, 02:35 AM.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

This I know is a long shot, but there is still time. Hopefully they'll read and grant this petition.

(GD because they are like lurking here than in the suggestions.)
    Last edited by nvLite; 05-31-2018, 09:47 AM.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

If only it was that easy (to make ED realize their mistakes), we would be having transferable powerstones and Ladder pvp by now.

Nevertheless, you still have my support.

Comment

^^ ED: SAY NO MORE~, June calendar will have Gatcha Event Season 3. it will become a monthly thing now :3
        ~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
        LINElife

Comment

• MARtsuki
          MARtsuki commented
          Editing a comment
          ED: yeah!!!!! got annual bonus every month

• Nimmienaticz
          Nimmienaticz commented
          Editing a comment
          Ahahahahaha

• Vaddix
          Vaddix commented
          Editing a comment
          We`ll get 12 Surprise Events in a year. Get everything you need for 10 boxes.

dreams on buddy...
        even if they'd bring it back, it will be add as a new tier 200,000
        DNshop : closed
        DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
        currently active : Honkai Impact 3
        waiting list : Loading...

Comment

+1 TO THIS!

But ..
          Return Noisy Car,
          Retain Starry Blue Sheep,
          and add other Good ol' Mounts such as Wolfs, Corgi, Spaceship, etc.

[edited for Lite's sake]
          Last edited by Nimmienaticz; 05-31-2018, 03:38 PM.
          Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• nvLite
            nvLite commented
            Editing a comment
            eh... i like that sheep. dont change that! haha

• Nimmienaticz
            Nimmienaticz commented
            Editing a comment
            I edit. wait ya. :3

• nvLite
            nvLite commented
            Editing a comment
            hahahaha thank you :3 haha

I have read somewhere that one possible reason why they removed the Panda Car from the rewards is that, they are avoiding a lawsuit from CherryCredits. About what they call "Copyright".. It said there that when the Panda Car first came into the game, it was CherryCredits' genuine and own design/concept, and was able to gain clearance even from the devs and game makers since DN SEA was under CherryCredits that time. It said on the article that CherryCredits' design/idea on the Panda Car is solely and legally owned by CherryCredits.

But since ED now took over, they are not gonna be able to bring some things or objects previously seen in the game when DN was under CC. Such things may require ED to reach out to CC to gain permission to use it, or maybe buy it from CC. I don't know though if what this article's saying is true, but if this is correct, then it makes sense. It was said on the same article that this may be the same reason why ED changed the name of the event to EYE GACHA EVENT, as to put their name "EYE" on the title to make clear difference of this as their own (as previously the game was so accustomed with the term "Gachalicious"), and may be the same reason why ED can't put the Magni Rewards back to the game because it seems that it's CC's unique and own way of generating revenue. If people may want to bring that content into the game, then ED will have to reach out to CC first, and make arrangements. As it turns out that such ideas/concepts are CC's intellectual property.

As for the removal of the Panda Car from the event rewards, there could be the possibility that ED might have overlooked this detail and failed to notice it from the beginning. They may be considering a lesser repercussion or consequences than having to face a lawsuit, and that's may be why they decided on removing it from the rewards before it's too late.

Now if this is all true, my personal reaction is "it still hurts". Because their player base still has a point in bringing this up.
          It could have been better if ED took the time to think about it and review their actions first before posting it or including it into the game content such as rewards, rather than taking it back the last minute. Such situation brings negative experience to people. But again, if this is all true, we can't also blame ED from taking back the Panda Car as they may not have enough time to acquire it from CC.

This maybe a lesson learned, both to ED to think twice before making actions, and to us not to overly expect on things. (ouch!)

But still +1 TO THIS. If not, it would still be best to hear it directly from ED. They must have an official statement to what the REAL reason behind this, as the word "APOLOGIZE" may not be enough to suffice the aggravation it brought to the player base.

PS: I shared this only to bring more ideas on to what may possibly be going on. The only guaranteed explanation may come only from ED itself. So unless this is verified, this may still be considered as an opinion only. All these things came from a separate online web page, and credits belongs to it's owner. Although I don't feel comfortable putting the name or stating what the web page was, because it's written on a language that is not english. But that said post was posted in public, so I asked the person to share it into this forum.
          Last edited by serenial250dwell; 06-01-2018, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            Well reasoned and written post.

• Peabutt
            Peabutt commented
            Editing a comment
            True. And i highly believe that it was their full intention to include the Panda Car into the event. Let's say that during that week, they could've been asking permission to CC if they'll allow ED to include it, and maybe on that last minute— same when the reward was changed— CC rejected.

• MeshPolygon
            MeshPolygon commented
            Editing a comment
            if this was truly the case, it would make ED appear as a so tactless organization. these rights issues shouldn't be taken so lightly. i did told them to be careful on things multiple times. one of these days, they may really end up facing a litigation if they do not make a stop on their imprudence.

I support this. If ED can have both back, its better for all (and no loss to them at all right?)

But, if they were to choose only 1, the damage is already done; I would prefer they retain the starry sheep to prevent more "changing" and havoc.
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

+1 (y) Bring back Panda Mount and retain Blue Sheep.
            Last edited by Sazekusu; 05-31-2018, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Goodluck with this

Comment

I don't get the point of replacing the reward tbh... Why can't they both be included there?? You can only choose one in the end anyways :/

Comment

I support this, in favor of my friends and acquaintances who were disappointed of the switch.

We all love a happier world.
                  We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Congrats Panda is back !! xDDDD
                    Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
                    www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

They are actually listening, Faith in DN restored.

Comment

Yes! See, good thing we complained. :v

Comment

Working...
                        X