Dragon nest sea tournament!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon nest sea tournament!

With the hype of DN M in mobile platform somehow DN PC had a lot of benefits from it, i just meet a lot of new player start playing DN PC after they knew and play DN M, i feel DN SEA was rejuvenated, for a veteran/old player tired of grinding, quest, event, pvp, i think this is the right time to give us some tournament, like Guild vs Guild which give other player a hype for the game. DN have a lot of potential to compete in the world of Esports.

Woooooh <3

(Was that me?! OAO)
    -EmiliaOAO, DragonAcademy
    -Discord: Emilia#5646

Comment

Uppppppp

Comment

Interesting. But don't you think it's weird to post this thread in the wrong section?

Please make use of PVP and/or Suggestions tab.

Comment

• paperjam
          paperjam commented
          Editing a comment
          general discussion page is like ch 1 from where u get alot of support, so i choose to post here rather than posting it on other page = ch5-ch10 few viewers

• NearLawlet
          NearLawlet commented
          Editing a comment
          If everyone has the same mindset as you do, the General Discussion section will soon be cluttered by dozens of new thread everyday. This will also cause your thread to be buried deep below other unrelated topics.

There's a proper place for everything.
          Last edited by NearLawlet; 06-03-2018, 02:40 AM.

I mean well it might work here but why not start with community event if you want to get the ball rolling.
        But I will saying hosting unofficial event is not that easy as well so... yea trade off?

Comment

• paperjam
          paperjam commented
          Editing a comment
          general discussion page is like ch 1 from where u get alot of support, so i choose to post here rather than posting it on other page = ch5-ch10 few viewers, i know its not easy to host but everything is possible if ED will give extra effort and passion for the game. imagine those DOTA 2 touranament stage was a DN tournament stage, where, SEA vs EU vs KR vs INA vs NA and other DN SERVER
          Last edited by paperjam; 06-03-2018, 01:45 AM.

• PhantomZal
          PhantomZal commented
          Editing a comment
          I remember back then there was a DWC event before but no idea why there wasn't any news after the first event but I remember there was some 'dirty play' at that moment.
          If I remember it was under the name of "Dragon Nest World Championship"
      Working...
      X