Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slyer mod drop table is wrong

Hello guys,
    There is a table I got it somewhere in the forum that give us the information in which we can get each part of L armor.
    But today I was doing APN1 the mushroom one on easy. I got Light fury Bottom. Were in the table is should be in APN 4. I might got the wrong table so please if you know the right one please share it.

It's better to rely on our Growth Guide. The one in the pic, if I remember correctly this one is based on the Korean server and there's a disclaimer that it might be different for other servers?

Click image for larger version

Name:	aa.PNG
Views:	46
Size:	518.4 KB
ID:	140305

Comment

• Dizaster
      Dizaster commented
      Editing a comment
      Did not know that LOL,thank you

Once, I got a Slayer Upper for Destroyer even though that particular stage was supposed to drop Slayer Lower for my AW (at least according to my Growth Guide).

It's unfortunate, but Hector set is a failed experiment. Not only hard to obtain, but the stat is also inferior to Calypse Tier 2. We can't even farm Ladder point to purchase Hector set at the Ladder shop. Just forget about it and aim for Calypse Tier 2 instead.

Comment

• EliakimNeo
      EliakimNeo commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohh thats a big fact here bro, ama note that !!

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      It's RNG, the loots that drop there are not for your class only but for others also. Even if Slayer lower of AW appears on this certain stage, it's not 100% guaranteed that it will be the part that you will get when a slayer part drops.

Hi, author of said table.

This table is from the very first slayer patch in Korea as provided by the Korea patch notes.
    Conveniently enough, even though I've made this point countless times, this table should no longer be used because the system has changed significantly. It was correct when it was made but obviously things change and these things should be discontinued when they're rendered obsolete.

So if anyone is still using or distributing this image of this old/obsolete table, stop it. Delete it from Discords, forum posts, whatever.

Insert irritated Vahr mumbling about people distributing old information. Yeesh.
    Last edited by Vahrheit; 06-11-2018, 06:30 PM.
    WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      It is not exclusive that a specific stage drops only class X's loot. There are only 15 maps (approximately, cmiiw); hardly enough to accomodate the 39 classes and their 5 parts (195 total). There is bound to be repeat.

• EliakimNeo
      EliakimNeo commented
      Editing a comment
      Alright so there 4 Obtainable location why did u underline the 3rd 1 any specific reason. SadisticEin

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      EliakimNeo ah cause the TS mentioned about getting his part from ABN, mushroom boss
Working...
X