Accident Happens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accident Happens

Hi, is there anything can we or the admin can do to reset the chronicle character creation in my account? I accidentally deleted a newly created chronicle character and the game won`t let me anymore. I`m losing hopes here. I know its so dumb of me but at least I know if there is a possible solution for this except for making new account and a level 80 character. Thank you in Advance

i'm pretty sure you can't RIP

Comment

How can it be an accident when you need to type "Delete character" to delete .

Comment

Hi, as a human being we are all not perfect. Even with that validation I end up being dumb because I created two character before that and I end up deleting the chronicle created character. Sorry for that. I send a ticket in support hoping that they can give a chance or reset the chronicle creating on my account. If not possible then so be it.

Comment

I was the same with u bro ( altho mine was becuz of wrong name) tried sending ticket to CC before on the very first chronicle event on SEA....they didn't do jackshit...always telling will do sonething abt it,our team bla bla yada yada is working on it but nothing happens.... I suggest give up and wait for nxt chronicle event or make new acc

Comment

• GXSCC
            GXSCC commented
            Editing a comment
            I tell you one thing: Cherry Credits doesn't support DN sea anymore, now it's Eyedentity Gales thats had the support of the gane, if you want a REAL reply from Developer's team/moderators, then go to https://sea.dragonnest.com/support/request snd make a inquire 1:1

• marzial09
            marzial09 commented
            Editing a comment
            I hope they do a better job than CC then
        Working...
        X