Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition: to extend DNP1+1 couple of days GM please

Hello guys,
    I know the event says its from first of July to the 7th.However, I was trying so hard to get the money to top up and I got it late. After I did the top up I realize it was already the 8th of July. I believe you guys can make it possible to let people who top up by 1 day off to join and I hope you can help me doing that. This is wont hurt any one and it wont make things to go wrong. So please I need your support.

Well you can send ticket to ED and hope they'll reconsider it.

Oh wait ,
    1:1 inquiry doesn't work xD

Comment

• Dizaster
      Dizaster commented
      Editing a comment
      I think its working I have already send it
      but I need people to agree with me and hope they do it.

then what? extend the reward crediting date?
    NO

u want more time? then give them more of ur time waiting till next 1+1 event next month
    DNshop : closed
    DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
    currently active : Honkai Impact 3
    waiting list : Loading...

Comment

I purchased cc last july 4 but it's still not credited to my account yet. I've already sent them a message but it's too late now
      It's not ED's fault, i'm just disappointed with CC's customer support. Should I contact ED about this or is this out from their jurisdiction?

Comment

Originally posted by PAM View Post
        I purchased cc last july 4 but it's still not credited to my account yet. I've already sent them a message but it's too late now
        It's not ED's fault, i'm just disappointed with CC's customer support. Should I contact ED about this or is this out from their jurisdiction?

Top-Up up to 200,000 EYET during the event period, and you will receive the same amount of DNP!

Event Period: 1st July 00:00 HRS – 7th July 23:59 HRS (GMT+8)
        Reward Date: 10th July 18:00 HRS (GMT+8)

Reward Date: 10th July 18:00 HRS (GMT+8)

10th July 18:00 HRS (GMT+8)

What are you talking about?
        Last edited by PhantomZal; 07-08-2018, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• PAM
          PAM commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol i was not talking about the reward. I was talking about topping up cherrycredits so that i could convert it to eyet/eyec or whatever it's called and be eligible for the reward on the 10th. My cc has not been credited to my cc account even if it has deducted the amount i paid in my card. And i'm asking whether i should approach ED too with regards to this problem since CC's support system is bad. Ok?

• PhantomZal
          PhantomZal commented
          Editing a comment
          So did it deduct or not?
          To answer your CC issue, that would be CC. ED will only at most handle the case if EYET/C isn't convert properly.

Also, don't derail topic next time. Sounds same but is totally different issue.

• PAM
          PAM commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh ok thanks. It's been 4 days and i haven't received my cc yet, sadly :/

Yes, i'm sorry for that. I was just hoping someone could answer my question. I won't do it again. Thanks btw

I understand that the forum lacks new posts to reply, but befor you guys reply, could you brush up on comprehension?

As for TS, your request for a petition seems rather selfish. No one seems to benefit from your request but yourself, based on your first post.
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Dizaster
          Dizaster commented
          Editing a comment
          I know, I don't know what should I called. I was hoping if they give me more time since still it wont hurt any one.

*ED staff browses the forum, reads this post. "Plz eXt3nD thee dnP1+1 pluzzzz"*
        *close tab* "nope"

Comment

There is one that is going to have a extension and that is today's maintenance

Comment

I got DNP but not sure if every one got that too. I only got 10k. Hope Tasha can clearly this to me.

Comment

Working...
            X