Skill Accessory Removed in Crafting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill Accessory Removed in Crafting

Why did they remove this? And i was planning to craft skill accessories for my PVP Character. Will they ever bring it back in the future?

They disabled the crafting because it would be useless, since they also removed the usage of all items that gives +1 skill level to improve balance among players. Read the July patch notes for more information regarding this.

Comment

• Twaha
      Twaha commented
      Editing a comment
      are u sure? it still worked for me at hero battlefield and pvp. unfair to those without skill accessories when ladder comes back as comp on.

• Graupelle11
      Graupelle11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Here's what the patch note says

CHANGES/ADDITIONS30: Changes in Balancing Method for Balanced Contents

Balancing method has been changed for balanced contents.

- Special active skills from various item effects can no longer be used. (Costume, Heraldry, etc.)

- Skill level up effect from various items will not be applied. (Weapon, Heraldry, Accessory, etc.)

- Unified level’s passive skills and Origin item’s stats will not be applied.

- Summoning Minions and using Minion skills are unavailable in balanced contents. (except for Treasure Stage)

※ Such changes have been made so as to provide the most similar playing experience even when you are matched with party members who are very different.

You might have just thought that it's still working, coz you can still literally see that your skill got a +1 level; but, the effect to the damage doesn't work anymore. The same thing goes for the specially skill heraldry, you can still cast it inside the dungeon; it will animate, but it won't do any damage or heal(if you're using heal heraldry) anymore.
      Last edited by Graupelle11; 07-11-2018, 02:13 AM.

• Twaha
      Twaha commented
      Editing a comment
      nope it works i tried for the artillery job with tracking arrow on combo practice arena. 7720 with tracking arrow skill accessory. 7020 without skill accessory. 1.1x the damage which shows it works.
Working...
X