When is this going to end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is this going to end?

Actually, I've posted this issue under the Technical Issue section. But that part of the forum is about as lively as Lotus Marsh (with little, if any, response from the game authorities) and seeing as 1:1 Inquire no longer seems to work, I have no choice but to put this here.

Portal disconnection in 8 out of 10 attempts. Out of the those successful tries, the client may or may not close down without any warning, practically made the game nigh unplayable.

I've been using the same ISP to avoid similar DC problem for the past months, it worked well until the recent July update when this problem started to occur. Now I don't want to start anything other than to raise awareness for this issue, but please don't give me that generic "restart your router/modem" solution. That is not what I'd expect from a team of a hundred developers.

When are we going to get a fix for this issue?

Edit 1: Day 5 since Portal DC returned and I still couldn't clear a single dungeon/nest run. What's the hold up?

Edit 2: Added some ping test. Am I not being clear enough? Do you guys need some pep talk before you work on a solution?

Tasha Verbena
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NearLawlet; 07-14-2018, 06:22 AM.

To be honest, I already lost hope. It's just a shame the money I could potentially use to support the game will be spent on vpn instead.

Comment

Same always experiencing them randomly.

Comment

I tried change my WiFi Channel to Channel11 in my Router settings, and portal dc's occur lesser now.

(fyi. i'm playin on my lappy)
        Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• NearLawlet
          NearLawlet commented
          Editing a comment
          I have tried this method with channel 1, 6 and 11. None of them seems to work for me...
      Working...
      X