Slayer armor questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slayer armor questions

Is it worth to collect all of them for someone like me who can't afford to enhance and upgrade my current medea t1 gears? If so, how long will it take me to collect them after the nerf on their prices?

I'm sorry in advance if I might trigger someone due to not doing maths on my own because it's I just got back recently and probably there are also changes on amounts of slayer points they drop..

Not really. In a couple of patches, Calypse Equipments are going to be sold in Lebria Store for a set amount of Lebrium Points. Slayer in any way doesn't provide you a sense of gear progression. Instead, you are stuck with a 'get Slayer and change to Calypse'.
    Calypse in any way is the better choice v Slayer because: a) you can progress your Gears (Go T1 -> T2 and soon enough in the future T3 & T4) and b) Slayer can only match till Calypse T2.
    If you are still questioning why then I suggest you read up on the newest Patch (July Patch Notes) and inform yourself.

Comment

• Jeugal
      Jeugal commented
      Editing a comment
      ah, It seems that I have been mistaken.. I stand corrected..

edit*
      Afaik only the lb powerstones we're capped at 1k, does the same applies to points as well?

Last edited by Jeugal; 07-15-2018, 08:07 AM.

• Arkhaez
      Arkhaez commented
      Editing a comment
      Applies to points as well. You may check it via the points window.
      Last edited by Arkhaez; 07-15-2018, 09:44 AM.

• Jeugal
      Jeugal commented
      Editing a comment
      I see, thank you for the info..

Based on experience from the past 30 days, getting a piece of Hector/slayer of your class will still take more time than farming gold and enhancement materials even with the nerfed price of Hector. If you'll ask me, slayer points are better spent on legend enhancement hammers instead. Just my opinion tho.

Comment

Working...
    X