gifting event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gifting event

so are they not going to update the rewards? or is there already an update?

I thought the gift will be the same items you give ? is that what are you talking about?

Comment

The reward update just out, memory hat season2, another useless item. anyway i'm going to buy an epic pet and adventurer bag for my chronicle. 4 of my characters can have this useless item. better than nothing.

Comment

so if I gift my other charter a change job, I wont get that as reward ? like both will have change job?

Comment

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          no , u will get the memory hat box. where did you get that idea , that's buy 1 take 1.

Dont be greedy people.

We already have an ongoing bargain sale and you still want a buy one get one event?
        Imagine gifting a discounted Change Job Scroll to your sub and getting another one for free in return.

Comment

For those lost souls, maybe this will help:

GIFT GIVING EVENT SEASON 2
          Give a gift to your fellow adventurer, and both you and your friend can receive a reward.

How to participate:
          Purchase any item with the amount of 5000 EYET/EYEC or higher by clicking on the “Gift” button underneath the item at the CashShop.
          Insert in your friend’s name, and click “Send”.

Event Period: 24th July 00:00HRS ~ 30th July 24:00HRS (GMT+8)
          Reward: Hats of Memory Box Season2 - 1ea
          Reward Date: 2nd August 18:00HRS

NOTICE:
          - Gift must be given within the event period to be eligible for the reward.
          - Gift must be a CashShop item of 5000 EYET/EYEC or higher to be eligible.
          - Rewards are given CHARACTER basis, and the maximum number is one per character.
          - Rewards will be given on 2nd August 18:00HRS (GMT+8) through special storage.
          - Rewards will be collectable until 8th August at 24:00HRS (GMT+8).
          - Rewards that are not collected and have expired will not be reimbursed.
          - Reward will be given to both the user giving the gift and the user receiving the gift.
          - DNP purchases, multiple purchases of items each under 5000 EYET/EYEC, multiple gifting of items each under 5000 EYET/EYEC are not eligible, regardless of the total sum.
          - Gift given to different characters of the same account is also eligible
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Working...
          X