Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long awaited disappointment is over!

Dear Adventurers,

The long-awaited DISAPPOINTMENT EYE GACHA EVENT begins!

[Event Period] 10th Aug after the Update Patch ~ 26th Aug 23:59 (GMT+8)

[Event Detail]

Any character who buys at least 10 Anniversary Gacha Boxes during the event period will receive rewards on the rewarding date depending on the tier that the whole server reaches at the end of the event period.

- DNP purchases are not eligible.

[Rewards]

Tier 1 30,000 Boxes Gesture - Capriole

Tier 2 50,000 Boxes Clear Sky's Black Armour Decal

Tier 3 60,000 Boxes Pick ONE mount out of the following THREE items: Stripes / Morel / Mizzles

Tier 4 80,000 Boxes Clear Sky's Black Armour Tail

Tier 5 90,000 Boxes Pick ONE out of the following TWO items: Calypse Armour Tier 1 Converter and Calypse Armour Tier 2 Converter

Tier 6 100,000 Boxes Nana the Bear Pet (NEW Epic grade pet)

Tier 7 110,000 Boxes Clear Sky's Black Armour Wings

Tier 8 120,000 Boxes Memory Costume Box (Weapon)

Tier 9 130,000 Boxes Memory Costume Box (Armour)

Tier 10 120,000 Boxes Pick ONE out of the following TWO items: Calypse Armour Tier 2 Converter and Calypse Weapon Tier 2 Converter

Tier 11 120,000 Boxes Golden Treasure Chest 1ea

Tier 12 140,000 Boxes Pick ONE out of the following TWO items: Calypse Armour Tier 2 Converter and Calypse Weapon Tier 2 Converter

DFQK WHY HAVE ALPACA FETISH??

BETTER BE LIKE THIS.

Tier 3 60,000 Boxes Pick ONE mount out of the following TWO items: CERBE MOUNT/MANTICORE MOUNT

Tier 5 90,000 Boxes Pick ONE out of the following TWO items: Calypse Armour Tier1 Converter and CALYPSE SET TIER1 CLEAN/MEDEA SET TIER1 +20.

OR PUT IT ON TIER 12.

ATLEAST SOMETHING LIKE THIS WORTH THE 1YR ANNIVERSARY. WE DONT HV ALPACA FETISHES.

THIS GOOD FOR PLAYERS WHO NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO PARTICIPATE PREVIOUS EYE GACHA EVENT.
    Last edited by ArvinALQ; 08-09-2018, 08:24 PM.

Anyone know how does this "Calypse Armour Tier 2 Converter" works?
    for example, Neris Armour Tier 1 +0 = use this item = Calypse Armour Tier 2 straight? thanks

Comment

• McYongers
      McYongers commented
      Editing a comment
      No

Only T1+20 calypse armour will only work

• xForgetty
      xForgetty commented
      Editing a comment
      so it works just like those Converter that can be crafted on Blacksmith huh.. to convert 1 tier higher.. that is useless lol!

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      useless? lol it is quite costly for new players dude

include atleast epic weapon couponz plz

Comment

• TaleRee
      TaleRee commented
      Editing a comment
      yes pls T.T

Tasha Please include atleast that calypse tier 1 set or medea tier 2 for it to be "Worth it" or epic weapon coupons since its an anniversary eye gacha event i think the rewards right now is not really "Anniversary" type :X

Comment

Why is the number of boxes in Tier 9 higher than Tier 10 and 11?
      Will those weapon and armor costume boxes give epic grade weapon and armor costumes? And what will be the stats?

Gawd. ED never fails to disappoint when they release their initial announcement on Gacha Event rewards. So many vague details and questions that need to be asked before you can decide to join the event or not. #smh #facepalm

Comment

Suggestion :- Replace Tier 11 - Golden Treasure Chest to Calypse Tier 1 Full Set +0

Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
        www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

• ShadouDaisuke
          ShadouDaisuke commented
          Editing a comment
          +1 for this, im agree its fine if we need to reach high tier but we can get worth it item like full set gear. I even safe my money and planning join my new subs to get gear. But what is this T_T

Love the dark cash accessories, it suites my majesty.

I also like the throwback costume.

But there are things that I want clarify Tasha

1) What's the costume's grade (rare or epic)?

2) The Calypse Converter reward is kinda confusing; we already got the unified converter, so why is the reward has a tier 1 and tier 2, and the armor is separated from the weapon?

3) Please make an appeal about the inclusion of the trash called "Alpaca" , that mount will just rot in our inventories. This is a so called "anniversary event" that involves real money, they should replace it with something more useful and worthy of our spending.

Comment

• Graupelle11
          Graupelle11 commented
          Editing a comment
          what page?

• nkurt35
          nkurt35 commented
          Editing a comment
          Tier 1 30,000 Boxes Gesture - Capriole

Tier 2 50,000 Boxes Clear Sky's Black Armour Decal

Tier 3 60,000 Boxes Pick ONE mount out of the following THREE items: Stripes / Morel / Mizzles

Tier 4 80,000 Boxes Clear Sky's Black Armour Tail

Tier 5 90,000 Boxes Pick ONE out of the following TWO items: Calypse Armour Tier 1 Converter and Calypse Armour Tier 2 Converter

Tier 6 100,000 Boxes Nana the Bear Pet (NEW Epic grade pet)

Tier 7 110,000 Boxes Clear Sky's Black Armour Wings

Tier 8 120,000 Boxes Memory Costume Box (Weapon)

Tier 9 130,000 Boxes Memory Costume Box (Armour)
          hope it'll reach tier 9

• RavenSnow
          RavenSnow commented
          Editing a comment
          If ED is really insisting on giving out Alpaca, then they should just leave one as an option, and give out two other choices.

Calypse converter on the other hand gets the Highest Tier position, to think it can be crafted easily in game.

Tasha, wanna more money from cash for anniversary event? PUT THIS REWARD
        Attached Files
        Last edited by LoliMechaX; 08-09-2018, 10:03 PM.

Comment

""""""anniversary gacha""""""

Comment

Rip they still thinking that it will end up with the same results as the previous gacha events. So that's why they made the rewards to be so crap they are only thinking of money and not the needs of the playerbase
            Wellplayed ED doing a *GOOD* job as usual

Comment

1 year annivesary, so many tiers, and not a single good tier besides the bear pet (which is not that tempting either)

Comment

I actually like the Alpaca mounts XD.
                I just wish the switched the hammers with medea T2 +20 or something.

Comment

• Arkhaez
                  Arkhaez commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'd actually want to see crazy alpaca designs to be honest. Like maybe a unicorn alpaca, or a pegasus alpaca, or an alpaca in armor, not just plain reskinning them. Lol.

• Nateal
                  Nateal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  People just don't appreciate alpacas anymore these days.

this is "very very very very sad anniversary" lmao
                Last edited by JerryGG; 08-09-2018, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• Jeezus
                  Jeezus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ahahaha we need that title

• SaintSG
                  SaintSG commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i want this title too ^^

Dissapointment....are they really think we are going to clear this event up to tier 12 with such rewards? Especially when there is no 50% altea gatcha included. Last event with more encouraging rewards we barely pass all tier (150000 boxes) at the last 2 days. Moreover there is no calypse tier 1 set which further increase the difficulty as many of us found no reason to buy more than 10 boxes for our subs. Hope they can change the rewards (better remover converter as they are cheap nowadays, still they are place at such high tier), thank you. And yes, of course this is an ANNIVERSARY event...

Comment

• IcyMagi
                  IcyMagi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And is there any clarification from ed about the gold chest? Is a fix amount or RNG base....ranging from 50g to 100kg. Hoping they will fix the gold at high tier or the rng range is high itself.

a very disappointment anniversary event ed...

Comment

Working...
                X